BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Catherine B.
Four stars only because the brand isn't cruelty free. This makes your skin look so luminous and glowing. There is a great buildable aspect so you can get as much coverage as you need/want. It lasts all day with a good primer. I used this for years before becoming vegan
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
I came across this foundation at my local drugstore and only bought it because it was BOGO 50%. I guessed which color would be mine. It ended up being the perfect color for me! This foundation is amazing in my opinion. It's not drying and it's not oily. I don't think I'll ever buy any other drug store foundation besides this one. I definitely recommend everyone to atleast try it.
diana c.
Chula Vista, CA
This fundation is relly good, i love it for an everyday use. The only down side to its that it is a little bit oily. So i only recommend it if you are a dry skin person
Kayla P.
Lakeland, FL
I didn't care for the coverage of this foundation. It's good for light coverage, but it seemed to get a little cakey for me. I think one of my problems was i got a shade too light, which is my fault though. It just didn't do it for me. I think it is a good foundation, just not for me
Rachel H.
I've used both high end and drugstore foundations and this by far is the best. I haven't gone through s whole bottle and have had it for months. I can apply this with a stippling, buffing, or flat top brush and it ALWAYS looks flawless.
Brianne W.
My #1 foundation currently! I've been using it constantly for about a year. I love the luminous, dewy glow that it gives me. I generally mix two shades to get my perfect shade. I think it gives me medium coverage. Overall it's a beautiful formula and will be my favorite until I find something better!
Sara S.
This foundation is super easy to blend and doesn't get cakey on your face. It has a luminous finish which gives your skin a healthy glow and looks like skin rather than foundation on top of skin. I love the color selection - it is one of the widest ranges of drugstore foundations. The only con I have is that I wish it had fuller coverage. I can get medium coverage but it's hard to build it up to full coverage.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
For a drugstore foundation this one is good but so many more affordable foundations are on out now and its not as good. I hate the packaging in the US it has no pump and dumps out everywhere. Ot has good coverage, a natural finish and is very blendable.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I have this one from the Philippines which I think is similar to the Lumi one. I got this on a random occasion and was amazed how I loved it. It goes on smoothly and blends so well with your skin. You will look like a glowing goddess with this foundation, very healthy looking.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Best foundation of all time this is literally my go to everyday foundation , it is good for oily skin not a heavy product . It is medium to full coverage , but this is definitely a buildable product I suggest everyone have this in there makeup bag .
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?