BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Rachel H.
I've used both high end and drugstore foundations and this by far is the best. I haven't gone through s whole bottle and have had it for months. I can apply this with a stippling, buffing, or flat top brush and it ALWAYS looks flawless.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
This is my all times favorite drugstore foundation for the winter! The color is perfect for my skin. It is a mediun weight coveruand doesn't make my skin break out! I also use it as a concealer on Summer because it has a great pigmentation that would stay on my skin the entire day! It is a such a great value too! I would definitely recommend it to everybody!
Brianne W.
My #1 foundation currently! I've been using it constantly for about a year. I love the luminous, dewy glow that it gives me. I generally mix two shades to get my perfect shade. I think it gives me medium coverage. Overall it's a beautiful formula and will be my favorite until I find something better!
Sara S.
This foundation is super easy to blend and doesn't get cakey on your face. It has a luminous finish which gives your skin a healthy glow and looks like skin rather than foundation on top of skin. I love the color selection - it is one of the widest ranges of drugstore foundations. The only con I have is that I wish it had fuller coverage. I can get medium coverage but it's hard to build it up to full coverage.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
For a drugstore foundation this one is good but so many more affordable foundations are on out now and its not as good. I hate the packaging in the US it has no pump and dumps out everywhere. Ot has good coverage, a natural finish and is very blendable.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I have this one from the Philippines which I think is similar to the Lumi one. I got this on a random occasion and was amazed how I loved it. It goes on smoothly and blends so well with your skin. You will look like a glowing goddess with this foundation, very healthy looking.
Allie R.
Wellborn, FL
This product was okay. I bought it from my local Ulta beauty store. It was easy to apply but felt very sticky and dried somewhat cakey. For the price you pay it is an alright deal but I would rather spend a little extra for something I actually like.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Best foundation of all time this is literally my go to everyday foundation , it is good for oily skin not a heavy product . It is medium to full coverage , but this is definitely a buildable product I suggest everyone have this in there makeup bag .
Francheska M.
Kissimmee, FL
This foundation does exactly what it says. It gives you a radiant, luminous glow. The price is extremely affordable. I believe it retails for about 11 or 12 bucks which is amazing compared to some high end foundations that do the exact same thing. Would not recommend for someone with extremely oily skin unless you use a matte primer because the foundation is a dewy looking due to the luminous affect it gives.
Allyssa M.
This is my favorite dewy foundation for in the winter. They have an extremely nice array of shades. This foundation seems to have a medium-full coverage and it is buildable. It tends to get cakey if you build too much, but it is worth the money.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back