BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Kayla✨ Q.
Buffalo, NY
I’m not really big on doing my make up so i kind of get whatever foundation and stuff like that. I got L’Oréal or elf mostly and they both seem to work the same to me.
Alyse L.
This is an amazing foundation that provides decent coverage and lasts throughout the day. It is very dewy though! If you are oily at all, I would stay away from this foundation. It comes in an amazing color range, and it has a pump. Overall, a great product. I would recommend this for anyone that is not oily!
Reina E.
chatsworth Ga
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup this is the best works really good, goes perfect with my skin tone, I use it every single day, it gives light to my face, not to heavy, very natural and super healthy. Something I really recommend. 😘
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
This was the first foundation I started using. It gives a nice natural finish and I love the shade range. It is very build-able and sits smooth without settling into fine lines. Only down fall is it comes in a bottle without a pump. Major draw back to me as a mom on the go.
Irâîmâ C.
Paterson
this base is very good, it covers you all the way, it is not removed at the end, it lasts a long time, it can do anything with it and it is not removed, it is a good base.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Amazing shade. Great full coverage. One of the best drugstore foundations that I’ve tried and used for a long time. It doesn’t tire the skin at all, and it doesn’t smudge or crease or even cake. It lasts quite long and stays put for 8+ hours. I really like it!
Carissa O.
I love the true match foundations. It has decent coverage and doesn’t irritate my skin. I think it competes with higher end brands in my opinion as I use some of those too. I have temperamental skin and this does not cause me to breakout.
Naketah O.
Tis foundation says exactly what it is it's true match because it matches me skin and it's sometimes hard to find my color in stores so when I do find it I feel so lucky
Holly C.
Bought this after I ran out of my regular foundation. I had to blend two different colors to get it to match my undertone. It doesn't cover well and went in the trash.
holly s.
South Dennis, MA
Great drug Store foundation. Medium to full coverage and great shade selection. It applies lightly to the skin and doesn't feel heavy. Great for everyday wear and I would recommend this to anyone with dry/combination skin.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back