BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
I got so many compliments when I wore this! Many people thought that I wasn't wearing makeup because it has such an even coverage and didn't make me look like a "cake face". I joke and call it my second skin but it really is! So light and just gives you a subtle glow on the days you don't want to do too much!
Mikayla A.
Clayton, CA
Love this so much. It is very illuminating and so beautiful! I also love bottle, it makes it seem expensive. Cons would be for people with oily skin, not a good choice. I have recommended this to all my friends who love glowing. I'm obsessed with it.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I gave this foundation 5 stars because I've been using it for almost 2 years already and it last long it's like a ever day wear. It doesn't break me out and it's more like a lightweight coverage but it's good!. From all the foundations I've tried this one has been the best!
Catherine B.
Four stars only because the brand isn't cruelty free. This makes your skin look so luminous and glowing. There is a great buildable aspect so you can get as much coverage as you need/want. It lasts all day with a good primer. I used this for years before becoming vegan
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA
This is my favorite drug store foundation. It's usually pretty gentle on my sensitive skin, buildable, and comes in so many different shades! I seriously love it. My only issue is even when set with powder it wipes off really easy but I think that's a lot of foundations
Heather R.
I bought this foundation on a whim just to see how I like it. I love that it gives me a glow but if I don't use finishing powder it doesn't last all day. The price point isn't bad but I wish I didn't look oily by the end of the day. I would buy again tho. Not a bad product. I recommend more for non oily skin women.
Jailene R.
I love this foundation! I was able to find the perfect color for my skin with this brand. Because of this I wear this foundation everyday. Since I have combination skin it is perfect for me and I leaves my skin with such a glow. The best drugstore foundation I have tried.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
I came across this foundation at my local drugstore and only bought it because it was BOGO 50%. I guessed which color would be mine. It ended up being the perfect color for me! This foundation is amazing in my opinion. It's not drying and it's not oily. I don't think I'll ever buy any other drug store foundation besides this one. I definitely recommend everyone to atleast try it.
diana c.
Chula Vista, CA
This fundation is relly good, i love it for an everyday use. The only down side to its that it is a little bit oily. So i only recommend it if you are a dry skin person
Rachel H.
I've used both high end and drugstore foundations and this by far is the best. I haven't gone through s whole bottle and have had it for months. I can apply this with a stippling, buffing, or flat top brush and it ALWAYS looks flawless.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back