BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Cristhiane M.
National City, CA
Excellent luminous foundation. Feels very lightweight, easy to blend and has a beautiful luminous finish without being oily or shiny. I also love that it's so easy to apply. I found that a beauty sponge works best for me. Definitely recommend it, especially for dry skin ladies like myself. Or of your looking for a fresh and luminous look.
Martha D.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this foundation for so long and i love it. It looks so natural and Isn't heavy. It's super light. I recommend it for all you girls that want that natural look. And it isn't so expensive either. I bought it at Walgreens but seen it at any drugstore
Korisa M.
Milwaukee, WI
I apply this foundation with a damp sponge and I feel like it still gives me a medium, build able coverage. I love the dewy finish, especially for summertime. It isn't extremely long lasting, it does seem to fade, but if you're looking for a beautiful foundation from the drugstore, give this a shot. I also loved that the lightest shade suits my extremely pale skin. I personally didn't experience noticeable oxidization from this foundation either.
Karla W.
Duluth, GA
I used Mac face & body foundation for years, but when I finally decided to switch it up and try a drugstore foundation I realized it wasn't so easy to find something for dry skin. L'Oreal true match lumi is perfect! I use it with Maybelline baby skin primer and I get so many compliments on how good my skin looks.
Anahy V.
Not my favorite foundation, I must say. The coverage is fine and you can build it up to your liking. I like that it has a pump, makes it easy to keep everything clean.
I live in a dry, hot area and this does not help to keep my oily skin from shining. I've tried it with different primers, setting powder, setting sprays and it just doesn't help with oil control.
Tessa M.
Cottonwood, AZ
I love this foundation although the one I bought was a little to dark for me. It's easy to blend and easy to brighten up. I am very fair so it helps when I can get a bit of a glow. I would definitely recommend to people with combination skin! It's very smooth to apply especially with a stippling brush 😊
Stephanie B.
Reidsville, NC
Great foundation! One of my go to foundations. Very moisturizing. I feel I get medium coverage. I have oily skin and still love the way this foundation looks and feels. I do set it with a powder in super oily spots. It does not settle in my fine lines and just gives a very healthy glow to the skin.
Mirna R.
Henrico, VA
I bought this the other day because they didnt have the one i was looking for and i think they need to work better when they say true match. After i bought it mines was to light didnt match my skin at all. I am however going to give it another try and get a shade darker and they recommend because i love way it goes on my face and how long it last
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This has become one of my favorite foundations ever. I have dry to normal skin so it doesn't dry me out. However, the reason I only give 3 stars is because this brand is NOT cruelty free. After I use up the bottle I currently have, I will no longer buy L'oreal until they end testing on animals.
Nina E.
The name of this foundation, "true match" is definitely fitting. It truly matched my skin color, and I received so many compliments on my foundation/skin. It gave me a nice dewy glow, all while covering up blemishes, and discoloration. I usually buy my loreal products from Ulta since they allow me to use both store and retail coupons in addition to their sale prices. I would definitely repurchase this.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?