BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This foundation is nice. It gives me the coverage I need, applies and blends smoothly and isn't too heavy, dry or cakey. SPF 20 is a very important summer-months addition for me as well.

I'll likely repurchase it, but I will mention that oddly the lightest neutral shade was VERY orange. I compared it side-by-side with the cushion version and it was obvious it was a lot darker and oranger. I ended up exchanging for the lightest warm shade and that came a lot closer to matching the cushion version.
Melody
Ride or die. Holy Grail. I could buy every prestige brand foundation and it wouldn't even compare. Just absolutely love this foundation. I recommend it to everyone!
Shannon B.
This foundation is amazing! I have oily skin, I get occasional break outs, and I have some mild discoloration. It has a solid medium coverage and can easily be built up to a higher medium. It is one of the very few foundations that doesn't sink into my pores or break up on my forehead and chin after just a few hours, which is surprising being a luminous finish foundation. 10/10!
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
Beautiful glowing finish. I've always had oily/combination skin and was nervous about it being too luminous and "melting" off my skin. After setting it with a translucent powder, I have no issues with either being too shiny or coming off easily. It gives a healthy glow and the color selection L'oreal offers is amazing. I keep two colors that match my skin at two different times of the year. Haven't worn in much in warm weather yet but anxious to see how it wears with humidity and sweat. Overall, I love this foundation. It's my go-to, feel-good foundation. I would highly recommend it to any one with any skin type and I will definitely repurchase this. Holy grail foundation!
Sasha P.
Santa Ana, CA
Amazing for those of us that have dry skin, gives a healthy glow to the skin and doesn't stay wet so wouldn't have to powder if you don't want to, feels like nothing is on the skin. Dry girls would definitely love this.
Corinne M.
Disclaimer: even though this product is called 'True Match' you still have to buy the right general shade. If you're light skinned, don't buy a darker tone and expect it to just match - it won't. I found this takes a lot of the guesswork out of choosing a shade though. As long as I'm close, it seems to blend really nicely. Good coverage for the price. I use this daily and will continue to purchase.
Lesly R.
The L'Oréal Paris true match foundation is such a beautiful flawless foundation. It gives you a look like no other I honestly love this foundation. Like if y'all try it y'all would make it one of the best products y'all have ever used.
Samantha H.
Delray Beach, FL
I know many people are huge fans of this foundation. I like this foundation but definitely don't love it. It doesn't last on my face all day. I tend to look oily and patches of orange show up on my face half way through the day. It blends just OK for me. I am tempted to maybe try another shade, but i have other foundations of similar shades that work better. I really wanted to love this like everyone else, but it's not on the top of my list for sure.
Kasey A.
Navarre, FL
This was my go to foundation for the longest time. I always made sure I used the shade for me depending on the season (I tan quickly but can lose it quickly). I stopped using it because my kids kept skiing why my face was orange.
Erica M.
Vancouver, WA
This is a wonderful foundation for me. It gives such a natural "awake and alive" glow. It doesn't have shimmer which I like. And even if I set it with a powder, it doesn't take away from its natural finish. My favorite way to apply this is with my fingers (to get it everywhere) and then with a beauty blender to blend harsh lines and patches. I also add and mix this into other foundations to make them more luminous and natural. And kudos to loreal for offering this in warm, cool, and neutral undertones.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?