BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allison B.
I have tried a lot of concealers and this is by far my favorite. For my dry combination skin it's gives medium to full coverage without feeling heavy. With a good primer mine lasts all day. I definitely recommend this concealer even more than other more expensive one.
Tania A.
Very hydrating and natural foundation. I like this foundation a lot. It's very similar to the maybelline dewy foundation, howeve, this one is more expensive. Definitely recommend for anyone looking to buy a dewy foundation.
crista b.
Phelps, KY
I love this foundation. The coverage is great and hey it hides my pores which is not an easy feat. I definitely recommend this to anyone especially someone with oily or combination skin type
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
I feel that this foundation is perfect for someone who wants to wear light to medium coverage. The foundation is easy to apply and it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin when applied on the skin.
Nithya P.
30024, GA
This is a good foundation but it make my skin look dry and like my skin is pealing of. It make my skin texture show more just not the foundation for me. It is very blendable and easy to use
Dana M.
Cartersville , GA
I use the shades n3 or w3. This product is very good because it has buildable coverage, long lasting and a nice natural finish to it. It feels lightweight even after applying powder on top. I do recommend this product.
Amber G.
1307 W Lincoln Highway Apartment #1119 DeKalb,IL
I love this foundation. It feels lightweight in my skin. It last for 7 hours. It is good for both . I would use a mask and a primer for the dry skin and oily skin.I would definitely buy it again.
Kelley C.
Favorite drug store foundation. Doesn't break my skin out, applies so smoothly and gives a very subtle glow to the skin. I set it with setting powder and it looks flawless. I have been using this product for 8 years/
Heidi S.
Matches my skin tone well, goes on smooth and nice, and I love the pump. One bottle has lasted me quite a while. No complaints. It's lightweight and doesn't make your face look caked on
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
I really liked this for foundation, it covered my face completely except I have dry skin so I would recomend it for people that have dry skin but other then that it's a good coverage.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?