BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Sadaf J.
Sharjah , Uae
It is personal favorite of me and my mom
We both love this soo much ,it is amazing and affordable,very effective
Venia T.
Great for an everyday look.I dont even use concealer with it it does the job perfectly evening out my skin tone!
Katie P.
Vale Close, Chalfont St Peter
Such a lovely foundation. Great coverage and can really build it up. It still gives a good glow while covering.
Layla J.
Lovely matte product would like to be more full coverage however glides on the skin evenly with a lovely finish
laila I.
Way to liquidly for me.this product was like water and puting too light.the foundation just moved about to much
Mariem s.
Until now it's the best foundation matches my skin and very natural looking 4 my dry skin it's the best 4 me ❤
oziie b.
london
My favourite foundation. Good coverage which can be built up. Lovely colour selection. Give great Luminosity
My favourite UK drugstore foundation. Blends effortlessly into the skin and leaves it with a natural finish.
Sadday C.
Tono de base de maquillaje que me encanta, se adapta perfecto al tono de mi piel y la usaría muchas veces mas
Aniela B.
Toronto
Super affordable. It has great coverage and it looks beautiful on the skin. One of my must have foundations.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

Amazon