BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chloe M.
Drug store product with a high end look. Lightweight product but buildable prefect for day or night. Lasts ALLL day!
Anita H.
Iam oily. Werry oily. Only what is ok with this foundation is.... Its have some color. Dont need help to locking old!
Stacy B.
Gorebridge, Midlothian
This foundation is by far the best I've found from the drug store. It's medium coverage, buildable and doesn't cake.
chloe b.
England
This stuff is amazing!! Medium coverage but is build-able to full coverage! Looks amazing on the skin and lasts ages
Farhana K.
London, London
This is a very good foundation for a drug store product. I would say it is better than a lot of high end foundations.
Hannah F.
This is one of my favourite foundations. It has good coverage and is really good for price. I really recommend this.
dean p.
It one the best foundation I ever used I can get full coverage I have used a few loreal products and can't fault them
Vanessa D.
Collingwood
Love this product! Have been using it for a long time now and it's my go-to. Excellent coverage without feeling heavy
Lauren T.
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Great foundation I've been using it for years, I find I have to use moisturiser first to make sure it blends well.
Sita D.
My favorite go to foundation! Always the one I go back to, with buildable coverage, something I can always rely on!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?