BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
GABRIELA B.
My favorite foundation for an everyday glowy look. Works very nice with normal/dry skin and feels lightweight on the skin!
Katarina K.
Wien
It has a nice satin finish i lovee just how it looks, but after a few hours (2-3) it all dissapeard like i have nothing on
Claudia F.
Light to medium coverage but works very well with a smooth skin. Feels a bit heavy on the skin. Not for oily skin at all!
Selin A.
I find this goes patchy. It’s great shades and blends nicely but you can only use it over matte primers in my experience.
Eleanor J.
This is my holy grail product! A tiny bit goes a long way, it's perfect for any skin and is a dewy finish! Love love love
Sofia A.
Covers dark spots and freckles very well, its not very light, but it doesn't sticks and leaves skin with a softly touch.
Anna S.
This foundation is very good.It helps me to feel more comfortable and is easy to apply. It is good for combination skin.
Georgie B.
High coverage, easily blends me, thin and doesn’t feel heavy, looks like skin, stays on all day and doesn’t break me out.
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
Love love love this foundation, I use it on my clients and it works on every skin type if you apply the right techniques
Melanija M.
Scotland
My favorite foundation right now. I've been using it for 4 months now and it makes my skin soo flawless I just love it.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
How well does this blend and is it lightweight? I have trouble with creams making my face oily, will this possibly do that with my skin?
Sydney F.
Toronto , ON
Does this makeup really bring luminosity to the skin?
Dea A.
Tucson, AZ
Is this a good foundation for someone who has dry skin, but acne scars? I'm worried that the "lumi" in it will illuminate my scars but ive heard good things about this for dry skin
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
I really want to try getting into wearing makeup but u have oily skin and am afraid of getting bad breakouts. Does this work for people with oily skin?
cheyenne T.
Springfield, MO
Is this product bad on skin? I have sensitive skin and I break out easily.

back