BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
Love love love this foundation, I use it on my clients and it works on every skin type if you apply the right techniques
Anna S.
This foundation is very good.It helps me to feel more comfortable and is easy to apply. It is good for combination skin.
Selin A.
I find this goes patchy. It’s great shades and blends nicely but you can only use it over matte primers in my experience.
Claudia F.
Light to medium coverage but works very well with a smooth skin. Feels a bit heavy on the skin. Not for oily skin at all!
Georgie B.
High coverage, easily blends me, thin and doesn’t feel heavy, looks like skin, stays on all day and doesn’t break me out.
Eleanor J.
This is my holy grail product! A tiny bit goes a long way, it's perfect for any skin and is a dewy finish! Love love love
Sofia A.
Covers dark spots and freckles very well, its not very light, but it doesn't sticks and leaves skin with a softly touch.
Sophie A.
Scotland
Did not like this product, was worn for an hour and already started to separate and not look Great. Will not repurchase
Paisley S.
Love this foundation, it is medium buildable coverage and has a flawless finish and doesn't make me look super powdery
lisa d.
Taber, AB
Hard to find to match my tone and when i did it feel too thick and made my face break out bad. Hard to blend in as well
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?