BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Milica Z.
This drugstore foundation is simply the best! Better than all i havee ever tried definitely. Great pigmentation and coverage!
Melenia K.
Patras
Great foundation for the price. Full coverage without feeling like much on your face. Great for dry skin! Doesn't dull you up
Naomi B.
Bt72en
Love this foundation! Was my very first foundation and i love it! I will always use it and its brilliant coverage and finish
Katarina K.
Wien
It has a nice satin finish i lovee just how it looks, but after a few hours (2-3) it all dissapeard like i have nothing on
ryan w.
great wylrey
When I have no make up days I really enjoy this If I want a natural look but it has a medium to full coverage recommended.
Danlord K.
Been using this one for a year now and this is one of my favorite foundations. It really stay on myface even without primer
Shehara M.
L'Oreal true match foundation is one of the best foundations I've ever used. Recommending to anyone who haven't try it yet.
GABRIELA B.
My favorite foundation for an everyday glowy look. Works very nice with normal/dry skin and feels lightweight on the skin!
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
Love love love this foundation, I use it on my clients and it works on every skin type if you apply the right techniques
Georgie B.
High coverage, easily blends me, thin and doesn’t feel heavy, looks like skin, stays on all day and doesn’t break me out.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?