BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Justyna B.
It was my very first foundation i've ever bought, provides good coverage, leaves skin flawless, does not leave cakey or mask face
Cher W.
Wolverhampton
Amazing coverage and the shade match is flawless. Honestly would be lost without this foundation as it is my number 1 product.
Victoria R.
Coventry
Love this foundation, the coverage and shade is just right for me which isn’t something I often find. Mega affordable as well!
Katie A.
Light enough for my complexion and gives good, if a little heavy coverage. Very reasonable price and a little goes a long way.
Melenia K.
Patras
Great foundation for the price. Full coverage without feeling like much on your face. Great for dry skin! Doesn't dull you up
Demi L.
When I use this product it makes my foundation feel dry! It does not last all day and I have to apply throughout half the day
Pooja t.
In my country this doesn't has a huge colour range just 4 shades which is disappointing
But works well for a Daily foundation
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
I like this foundation a lot. It has been my favourite since I started wearing makeup. It’s so easy to use and easy to blend
Bronagh O.
I use this shade for contour and it gives me the most gorgeous sun kissed face, a true winner and feels so light on the skin
Teodora S.
I like this background very much. It is covered, covers red spots, pimples. It lasts all day on my face and looks very good.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?