BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kiara B.
London
Not the best but it’s affordable. I personally didn’t rate L’Oréal’s liquid formulas. Goes on well but I find it leaves me patchy.
Axelle V.
One of my favourite foundations! This one is perfect for everyday, it has such good coverage and the colour is absolutely perfect!
Cindi C.
I do not use but my sister yes she has Freckles. This product is really effective and it her works well for ocurtal her freckles.
kelsey b.
Corby, Northamptonshire
This is my favourite foundation I mix this with the total cover and it’s full coverage I wear the with every makeup look I create
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Really love this foundation. It's affordable and super good foundation. It's very lightweight and it will last long on your face.
Wiktoria C.
Crawley
Has a lovely smooth texture and covers very well and is buildable. It is good for my dry skin and does not make it look more dry
Georgia S.
Very hard to blend , very liquidy consistency however easy to apply. It lasts about 3 hours before it starts to become blotchy .
Shannon T.
For a drug store foundation this is brilliant! I use this on a regular basis and love the finish! Amazing product for drug store.
Chloë P.
Derby
This is my fave foundation - so long lasting, colour match is so good, so many shades & it goes on like a dream and so buildable
Chloe F.
Oxford
Looks really natural on the skin one of my go to foundation.build able coverage and easy to blend and has a an good shade range.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?