BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Courtney D.
Peverell , Plymouth
It is easy to apply and last all day, it's full coverage and smells really good, matches your skin easily because it has a large colour
Nicole M.
Could cry that this foundation is discontinued! Was brilliant for my dry skin and the coverage was perfect for me and buildable too :)
Samantha B.
A really good all rounder drug store foundation. Prefect for make-up kits for artists and for personal use. Great range of shades now.
Clare Louise L.
St Helens, St Helens
This is a really good dewy foundation with so many shades to match every skin tone. The coverage is medium but is definitely buildable
Aimi C.
I use this every single day! Medium coverage and looks like skin! A wide range of colours and I often use a darker shade for contouring
Harriet C.
Dunhome, Lincoln
My favourite foundation! Blends in so well and looks great even on my super dry skin. As the name says, there's a colour for everyone.
Emily S.
nice low cost foundation. It has a medium to full coverage, also it's easy to blend and the best part it is that it has a matte finish
Michaela C.
I love this foundation as it is a very light weight foundation and it is my everyday foundation and it does not cake as it is so light.
Kerleesa A.
Omggg!!!! Ive been using thiss product alot latelyyy !! Blends reallly welll into my skintone!!! Youll just need a little;) love ittt
Chantelle w.
Hull
Okay even though this is only drug store witch I don't really use I love it I don't look to dark or feel like its cakey and I love it
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?