BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Gabrielle S.
Zanesville, OH
Long lasting, ironic that it's true match though because I currently mix two shades for my perfect shade. Medium to heavy coverage, great formula. I use it every time I do a full face of makeup, would recommend.
Heavon R.
Reno, NV
THROW UP! This fountain was definitely not right for me it oxidized so much the color was not warm toned it was orange and had practically zero coverage! For cheaper you can get way better products. The L'Oréal true match foundation in the little bottles though! Those are gooood
Iliana R.
Los Angeles , CA
This foundation is super light weight but with very good coverage. It has a nice finish glow yet it is not greasy at all. If you are looking for a low budget foundation I seriously recommend this one.
jezel s.
This is a great product. I was able to get my perfect match. Application was easy and coverage was great for me. I like natural looking makeup and this did not let me down. Will definately repurchase.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Love love love love! This is super buildable coverage. Doesn’t feel greasy, I use a blender so I get that extra dewy look. I have had no issues with this at all and I get a lot of compliments on it.
Ayesha M.
Ballwin, MO
Loved the L'Oréal trumatch foundation.....it just makes my skin look shinier and bright and matched my color perfectly ....and make me look good with good pics...it is definitely my favorite....
Allison B.
I have tried a lot of concealers and this is by far my favorite. For my dry combination skin it's gives medium to full coverage without feeling heavy. With a good primer mine lasts all day. I definitely recommend this concealer even more than other more expensive one.
Claudia B.
I like it!! It’s super liquid which means it blends well and it’s easy to apply. Works the best with a beauty blender and it’s medium coverage I feel like, it doesn’t hide everything but it does work. I could totally recommend
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
I love this foundation. The coverage is great and hey it hides my pores which is not an easy feat. I definitely recommend this to anyone especially someone with oily or combination skin type
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
I feel that this foundation is perfect for someone who wants to wear light to medium coverage. The foundation is easy to apply and it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin when applied on the skin.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?