BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mehreen A.
L'Oréal true match is an awesome foundation and a bargain for the price! A very top quality piece of makeup and a staple in my makeup bag.
Molly K.
Newport, Isle Of Wight
My everyday go to foundation! Easy to blend, light weight. Skin looks healthy and even! Covers up discolouration but still can see skin!
Kitty S.
This is the only foundation that has ever perfectly matched my skin. A medium yet buildable coverage with a beautiful demi Matte finish.
KENZA n.
Best foundation everr !!! It even hides ( more like blurres) pores unifies face tone and hides some scares
Very buildable and very light
Amelia B.
I really like this as the range of shades made it so much easier to find a good match in foundation and the application is really smooth.
Danielle C.
Glasgow, Glasgow
What can i say for a drugstore i love this foundation blends in well out of my expensive foundation i reach for this as a every day wear.
Elise H.
Hailsham
LOVE THIS
It stayed on my skin perfectly without powder all day!
A little goes a long way with this and it works perfectly the concealer.
Adriana G.
Merida
I like it but I really prefer the L'Oréal infallible foundation, I also use this product on my face, I think that it's nice for oily skin
Dominyka D.
Not very good, doesn't have a very good colour range. Too dark for me. Doesn't look good on big pores, and acne. I don't like the finish
Andrea B.
Cluj-Napoca
I ve been using this foundation ever since i started to do my makeup
It is a perfect foundation for combination skin with a matte finish
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?