BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sevil I.
Ganja
I loved this foundation 5 years ago, then it was really great! Now they are maybe change consistency and now it's not suit my skin type anymore...
Ella W.
Newcastle
Good foundation for everyday use. Medium coverage, however did not settle on the nose very well. Best use with a sponge, brushes can leave streaks.
Shannon R.
Scotland
Love this foundation always find myself buying it again when I'm at boots, coverage is really good but if you don't set with powder it goes patchy.
Melanija M.
Scotland
If you're looking for something with high coverage to cover pimples or small acne but to be super blendable and not thick this is perfect for you.
Chloe L.
I love this foundation it's my favourite of all times I can't say anything bad about it, I love the finish of it and it makes my skin look flawless
Caitlin A.
KA27 8NH
This is such an amazing foundation!! Really good full coverage can be applied by brush or beauty blender and it's really good value for money!!!
Elizabeth S.
Easy to blend foundation with a good shade range. Looks flawless after application but can become a bit oily after a few hours even on dry skin.
Natalia H.
Toronto, AL
Nice natural looking foundation, more on the dewy side. Feels light on the skin. Not the most long lasting (gives you about 8 hours). Good price.
Chloe A.
This loreal foundation covers up your natural mess in the morning, it has a really good coverage on it!
And it is a very good purchase of mine
Sophie W.
I have used this foundation for a long time and it doesn't fail! I love that you can build it to the coverage you want, the finish is flawless.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?