BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Réka V.
I bought this on a Joy days (50%) and i think it's a good foundation. I LIKE the finish .. 😍I apply it with a beauty blender .. 👌 It has nice coverage 😉
Blends in well. Packaging looks great. Light to medium coverage and it's buildable. Does not cake up on my face. I'll definitely repurchase this product!
Lauren K.
Burnley , Lancashire
I really love how true match looks on me but i get break outs every time I use it! No other foundation does this to me! So upsetting because it is great
Lily C.
Ohsweken, ON
product worked wonder for my skin type and i have bought a couple of times and it had a decent price but i did wait the first time for it to be on sale.
Ammeda a.
This foundation is not the best. You can definitely not get away whit out setting it. It will stain everything!!! It does give you a nice sheer coverage.
Batya u.
Jerusalem
Very nice faundation for everyday it is light to midium coverage
It is light weight and does not feel cakey on the skin
little bit oxidaise on my skin.
Romany B.
Used to be my go-to, buildable coverage and looks bright and dewy on the skin. Very affordable and a range of shades to pick from. Love this foundation
leyaah K.
London
1-SABEL SAND 5.N
2-AMBER ROSE 7.R/7.C

LOVEEEEE this foundation!! Always turn to it!! Best one for blending! Leaves a smooth coverage an a lush finish!
jenny j.
Compared to some high end foundations, the coverage is pretty good considering the price. I do however prefer my rimmel match perfection Foundation.
Julia S.
It is okay, but not my favorite product. It covers up everything prtty well, but it didn‘t feel really light on my skin. Also it didn‘t last all day.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?