BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
madison n.
birmingham, West Midlands
I love this foundation as you can make it high coverage or dewy depending on what products you use with it the coverage is great on its own and there is a very wide colour range
Adriana Z.
Doral
I really like this foundation, it feels really light on the skin, and even though I didn't get the right color so I have to work with my concealer + setting powder, I find it stays put during the day performing the job a lot better than any other foundation I've tried in the past
Stephanie D.
One of my top 10 favourite foundations. Easy to blend good colour match non sticky lasts well all day had to top it up a little bit at night time but only in problem areas.
Saoirse E.
Absolutely lovely foundation I m very impressed with all of L'Oréal foundation. It is very lightweight and natural. It is more of a dewy finish but one you put powder on it looks good. It is very easy to apply and blend I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Lou B.
Hull
I absolutely love this for a drugstore foundation! It's so cheap and I preferred it to a high end one I used to use. They do a fantastic range of shades which I was happy about as I usually really struggle getting a shade pale enough for my casper skin!
The coverage is medium or you can build it up for full coverage.
I have combination skin but more on the dry/flakey side and this doesn't emphasise it like some others do. really great foundation!
Chloe F.
Telford
Use the shade creamy beige. Love the coverage, easy blendable and on the cheaper side. Mix this with total cover for the same effect as the too faced born this ey foundation which i LOVE
Lisa T.
York
Amazing colour match, long wearing and good for sensitive skin. This product has been a life saver and covers my acne extremely well without causing them to become more red or inflamed
Aareni H.
I haven't tried many foundations but this set my expectations really high! It's so good it has a really nice medium coverage and really good shades. It lasts a very long time when setting spray is used :)
I bought this product in my local supermarket, it lasted me a few months and I feel is good value for money as it is lightweight and have great coverage for my freckles! I would recommend this product and will definitely buy it again!
Zennia M.
The shade range is a plus! Very long wearing, and lightweight. It controls the oiliness of my skin. The coverage is medium to high. Easy to apply with a sponge or a brush.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?