BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
chelsey w.
Eastbourne
This foundation is my favourite out of all of them. I use Dior, smashbox, estee lauder, too faced, lancome and true match beats them all. I go to it every day because I know it'll last, look amazing and I can build the coverage to how I want it. I would 100% buy this over and over
Maisy S.
Amazing quality, such good coverage super blend-able but light weight. Not super matte slightly dewy. It lasts for a long time just an amazing foundation over all definitely would buy again. ❤❤
Jade S.
Paisley , Glasgow
I used to use this Foundation every day! It's amazing. Nice normal skin finish, good coverage, definitely build-able. Feels light on your skin and doesn't go cakey. Would recommend this to anyone and it's at a good price point too.
Alazne G.
Definitely is my favourite foundation ever because it's so easy to apply even by using your fingers. It is long lasting even if you sweat. It's perffect foy oily skins, but also works for dry skins. I really recommend it.
Tinnie B.
My first favourite natural lookin makeup.. It worked really well at first but then I noticed it started to oxidise to this really orangey colour and it didn't work out for me anymore.. But maybe it was just the product getting old :(
Ayesha K.
Ahoghill, Ballymena
I love this foundation. I like the even coverage it gives with minimum application. It doesn't feel heavy. It stays in place all day and I wear a mask all throughout the day in work, So that's saying something. I often tell friends to try this foundation. L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup
Lauren F.
This foundation is great for paler skins like my own. Usually I struggle to find good matches but I'm really liking this one. I just wish it was a bit more buildable and long lasting.
Abbi R.
Surrey , Warlingham
Lightweight, full coverage and duey! This is a the perfect foundation for summer! This provides you will that amazing glow you want from a summer makeup product as well as other cream products blend like a dream into this foundation
Tasha P.
Canada
This is a great drug store foundation. Although the price is going up on it. It's excellent. I've been using it for years and am today. It's comparable to makeup forever. I will repurchase this many times again
Jessica G.
London
I wear beige sand in this foundation.
And it is the best ive ever worn, it spreads and blends out amazingly.
It can be quite heavy at times but is good on most skin. Im quite oily but it sits well.
I have already bought another before this one runs out.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?