BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria G.
Houston , TX
I've only use this product once, and I loved it ! It does have a matte finish which is amazing, it has a medium to full coverage but at the same time it looks natural, and this was so easy to apply, I would recommend this others
Naidelyn V.
This is my favorite foundation from this brand . I have dry skin so this foundation is perfect because it feels very moisturizing and light to the face. The dewy finish looks beautiful and the product lasted me a very ling time . 👍🏼
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
I have repurchased this foundation so many times. I would say I have repurchased this foundation at least 5 times. It is so beautiful! It is so easy to build up and apply with a beauty blender. The finish is so dewy and glowy.
Erica E.
I got it from Ulta randomly one. Has a very broad shade range for drugstore foundation. I got the dewy one because I like glow and it gave nice light glow to the skin. I would buy again and recommend it because of the shade range alone.
Alexandra C.
I wasn't that impressed with the coverage of this makeup. The color matched nicely with my skin tone, but I felt like you could very easily see my uneven skin tone through the makeup. I wouldn't buy this foundation again.
Stacey E.
Rochester Hills
Not the cocoa one could not find the shade I use. Works very well- do not have to use a lot to get even coverage and it lasts a really long time. I have tried a few different shades close to what I normally get but it could match the skin tone a little better.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not bad for the price, I feel like it wear well but transfers a bit (like if I hug my husband it ends up on his shirt). It's light weight though. And I can wear just a bit or build it up for more full coverage.
Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
I am always so nervous switching foundations as I breakout so easily... no breakouts! Super lightweight and light-medium coverage. It lasts me all day at work and I honestly feel that my breakouts have improved since using it!
Aspen B.
Philadelphia
Love this foundation. A little pricey for drug store, yet I keep buying it so it's obviously worth it. Matte finish but not too matte. I have combination-dry skin and it melted in my face perfectly. Highly recommend!
Jewel W.
Hands down the best foundation ever . If you have dry skin this is the foundation for you . It keeps your skin so dewy hydrated and glowy I love it ! I purchased it at Ulta for about 14 dollars but it's so worth it when I run out I got out and rebuy !
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?