BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shanley S.
Brisbane, QLD
This foundation is the one that I keep coming back to for every day makeup, it is just so light on my face and quick and easy to apply it's just so simple. The coverage is pretty good and covers all that it needs to I will definitely keep purchasing this as a cheaper alternative for just every day makeup
Antonietta M.
Love this foundation. It has a slight luminous glow but it doesn't make you look too oily. Great price, drugstore so it's easy access. Packaging is convenient with a pump. It's a medium build able coverage type of foundation. Nice range of shades to chose from!
Venelina G.
My Holy Grail foundation. I have been using this foundation for years now. It's perfect for everyday use. Make my skin looks flawless. I have oily skin and the most dewy foundations make me look like glowing ball through the day, but this one doesn't.
safaa a.
The Netherlands
Very Natural Look, only need a little so it lasts a long time, suitable for all skin types, very reasonable price.

I just bought this make up and I love the way it goes on. It doesn't cover up your skin with a thick coating. It goes on very smooth. It also minimizes pores on your face as well.
Holly S.
Wigan
Stays matte but goes patchy on me on my forehead I have tried so many things to try and stop this but give a flawless look and works for my oily, dry skin and it a good foundation and has a medium coverage and I would buy again if I was on a budget x
miina g.
Oujda
It works to hide face pills as well as effects and unite skin color and lasts the length of the day it is very wonderful and became my favorite #wonderful 😍😍😍😍😍 L'Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Perfecting Foundation
Shabnam K.
This is a foundation I recently purchased after seeing the new campaign. It's a lightweight foundation and the coverage is medium. It lasts through out the day, I personally wouldn't recommend because I wasn't to fond of the formula for me the foundation was to runny also after using I had several breakouts as I have acne pro skin.
Eva R.
Aguascalientes
Amo literal está base, mi piel es grasa y la base tiene textura mate y cubre perfectamente más de 8 hora para mi es excelente además de que no te deja la textura acartonada de la cara que otras como infalible hace me gusta para uso diario , altamente muy muy recomendable
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
I do like this foundation, but for my oily skin I think it made my skin even more oily, but the new lumi true match is really nice because it's good for all skin types. I would not recommend this one but I would recommend the lumi .
Louise W.
Colchester
I have been using this foundation for a while, and it suits my skin perfectly I have combination skin, with it being quite oily in My t zone. This foundation provides a light to medium coverage, I love how it adapts to my skin colour when buffed in so is perfect when I'm lucky enough to have a tan. Stays put all day.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?