BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Mellany O.
Blends in really easy with minimum effort however the coverage could be improved as it needs a quite good amount of concealer and colour correct for a good final look.
Jaqueline G.
This ones of the best foundation on the affordable side for dry skin, like really one of the bests. They have a nice color range and it's really good if you have dry skin and want a kind of dewy finish that won't sit on your skin and show up your driest spots
Michelle V.
My all time favorite foundation. The coverage is beautiful and doesn't cling to any dry patches or slide off my oily face. Blends beautifully, forms a second skin on top of my own. I have purchased it in many shades so I can wear it all year round even when I'm tanned. Love the new compact packaging also.
Shanley S.
Brisbane, QLD
This foundation is the one that I keep coming back to for every day makeup, it is just so light on my face and quick and easy to apply it's just so simple. The coverage is pretty good and covers all that it needs to I will definitely keep purchasing this as a cheaper alternative for just every day makeup
Alex K.
I use shade 1.N. it's the perfect shade for my pale skin! I think the colour range of this foundation is amazing there's guaranteed to be a shade to suit everyone. It's very lightweight and I would say light to medium coverage as it still allows for freckles etc to show through. I love a light coat to even my skin tone during the day and a heavier coat for evenings.
Antonietta M.
Love this foundation. It has a slight luminous glow but it doesn't make you look too oily. Great price, drugstore so it's easy access. Packaging is convenient with a pump. It's a medium build able coverage type of foundation. Nice range of shades to chose from!
safaa a.
The Netherlands
Very Natural Look, only need a little so it lasts a long time, suitable for all skin types, very reasonable price.

I just bought this make up and I love the way it goes on. It doesn't cover up your skin with a thick coating. It goes on very smooth. It also minimizes pores on your face as well.
Venelina G.
My Holy Grail foundation. I have been using this foundation for years now. It's perfect for everyday use. Make my skin looks flawless. I have oily skin and the most dewy foundations make me look like glowing ball through the day, but this one doesn't.
miina g.
Oujda
It works to hide face pills as well as effects and unite skin color and lasts the length of the day it is very wonderful and became my favorite #wonderful 😍😍😍😍😍 L'Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Perfecting Foundation
Holly S.
Wigan
Stays matte but goes patchy on me on my forehead I have tried so many things to try and stop this but give a flawless look and works for my oily, dry skin and it a good foundation and has a medium coverage and I would buy again if I was on a budget x
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back