BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I am just going to say this. This is my absolutely must have from the drugstore. I have bought probably bought this 15+ times since my first time trying this foundation. It's an okay price and my skin looks flawless and for everyday wear. Leaves my face looking natural with a healthy glow, no blemishes or redness, it's just really really great! I need to stock up again soon.
Maria S.
åkrehamn
This foundation is amazing!!! I will never change it! Love it!❤😍️ it is good for every type of skin!! The coverage is so amazing!! It last long because you only need just a little of it!! I recommend it!!
JooJoo M.
This foundation has been used by thousands of people and recommended. Because a diversity has a name, makeup brands think about it sometimes but because there isn't a name for being pale, us pale ladies or men are ignored. I am sick and tired of makeup companies ignoring us! The lightest shade looked orange on me and the foundation was very streaky. I must admit, the formula is nice and light, but it didnt look could as it was quite patchy. With the rest, it looks better but they need to sort out their shades!
Cerys P.
Worcestershire, Evesham
I cant live without this foundation, ive used up 2 bottles already. My skin is super pale meaning its hard for me to get foundations that actually match my skin so thank god for rose ivory the shade range seems infinate definitely recommend. Its great for most skin types even combo and oily wouldn't recommend for very dry though as it tends to hang on to dry patches.
Ashleigh O.
I love love love this foundation! Makes your skin feel hydrated and like you have full coverage but not cakey. Very easy to apply using a beauty blender I find easiest. Would deffo recommend this! Lovely
Gabrielė B.
I have been using this foundation for a few years now and it seems it has changed in quality since I started using it. I would give this foundation 5 stars, but the recent 2 bottles I bought seemed different. Now it is more liquidy and wears off really quickly, leaving paches of uneven skin color. Also it is more oily than before, leading my skin(mixed)to breakouts. Yet, it is better than many drugstore foundations out there.
Grace N.
I love this foundation! It's a super blend able foundation with a great coverage. It's range of colours is great for any skin tone and the formula makes it accessible to all skin textures. I've personally used his for two months and will definitely be purchasing this product again. I've noticed a smooth finish to my makeup and the moisture in the foundation hydrates and leaves my face feeling nourishes. A definite product to try
Isabel O.
This is my all time favorite go to foundation.
I have super pale skin, I also have acne which pops up pretty bad around my monthly you know whats (lol). This foundation has a very pale ivory shade that suits me perfectly, with amazing full coverage. It doesn't slide off my oily skin, and doesn't cause any more breakouts than I already have.
Lydia S.
I am in the middle of the star rating between 4/5. I love this foundation formula and perfect product for everyday use. However I found that it oxidises a lot. Not only on your face but in the bottle. I had to go out after a week of buying the first bottle and buy a shade lighter because it was too dark. However I have just been comparing them and the light met shade looks darker in the bottle. Really confusing me but I've spent so much money I really want it to work.
Aina N.
This has become my favorite everyday foundation. It is a light to medium coverage that is buildable and does not look cakey. The consistency is very light, I don't feel like I'm wearing anything at all! I use a flat top buffing brush and it blends well. After powdering, the foundation sets perfectly and my combo skin does not get oily until ~4 hours of wear time, and even then it's just on my nose but its nothing a bit of blotting paper can't handle!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?