BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
zeina h.
this foundation is so light , it is like coloured water . zero coverage . i didn't like i tried to layer it but still same . it is so light like you don't have anything on your skin . if you have spots on your face and you want to cover this is not the right foundation for you . i think this is suitable for the ones without any skin problems it will really look nice and natural but for me unfortunately didn't work .
This product is amazing!
I have a dry skin and almost every foundation I tried made my face itchy and red; but when I tried this one it was like there was nothing on my face.
I like the dewy finish of it that looks natural and very glowing:)
It is not extremely long lasting but it stays on quite nice and I'm fine with it because it stayed on me for about 4-5 hours.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Summer W.
This used to be my holy grail foundation. It is an amazing foundation and I only changed because I decided I didn't like the amount of shimmer in it. The formula is very lightweight but gives a medium coverage. It is changeable though and you could get a sheer coverage or a full coverage look depending on how much product you use. Would definitely recommend as long as you don't mind a little shimmer.
Gemma L.
Wasn't sure the new formula of true match would work well with my oily skin but it works fine! Gives me pretty good coverage for a drugstore foundation without needing much concealer and with a good powder & primer it lasts all day with minimal shine. It's my favorite everyday foundation :)
Nell J.
Reigate, Surrey
I use this foundation daily and I enjoy using it. It's medium coverage. The foundation is easy to apply and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dry. The reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it sets matte and I sometimes prefer a 'dewy' look however I would definitely recommend this product especially to teenagers as it is a very good foundation and is totally affordable.
Tekura I.
Glenelg South
This is my favourite drugstore foundation! I've found it to be comparable to the too faced born this way foundation. It has a matte finish, medium -full coverage that is easy to build-up without caking. Has a large variety of colours and would be suitable to all skin types. Love this product!
Maria M.
A really pretty, natural and glowy foundation. It covers well but is lightweight and it last all day on my skin. I have a lot of foundations, so it gets forgotten about sometimes, but I really do like it. Perfect for dry skin! I feel like this is a foundation a lot of people would like :)
Mellany O.
Blends in really easy with minimum effort however the coverage could be improved as it needs a quite good amount of concealer and colour correct for a good final look.
tjaša g.
I'm in loveee with this product! i always have problems with my skin so i find hard to coated my acne. But this foundation coated everything so nice! It's also give natural look so if you coated you skin nicely looks like you doesn't have anything on. It's also super blendable! It's not so exspensive and for the price you got a lot product in it. I have vanilla rose shadow bc I'm so whiteee. i really recommend this product.
Alex K.
I use shade 1.N. it's the perfect shade for my pale skin! I think the colour range of this foundation is amazing there's guaranteed to be a shade to suit everyone. It's very lightweight and I would say light to medium coverage as it still allows for freckles etc to show through. I love a light coat to even my skin tone during the day and a heavier coat for evenings.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?