BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
JooJoo M.
This foundation has been used by thousands of people and recommended. Because a diversity has a name, makeup brands think about it sometimes but because there isn't a name for being pale, us pale ladies or men are ignored. I am sick and tired of makeup companies ignoring us! The lightest shade looked orange on me and the foundation was very streaky. I must admit, the formula is nice and light, but it didnt look could as it was quite patchy. With the rest, it looks better but they need to sort out their shades!
Grace N.
I love this foundation! It's a super blend able foundation with a great coverage. It's range of colours is great for any skin tone and the formula makes it accessible to all skin textures. I've personally used his for two months and will definitely be purchasing this product again. I've noticed a smooth finish to my makeup and the moisture in the foundation hydrates and leaves my face feeling nourishes. A definite product to try
Gabrielė B.
I have been using this foundation for a few years now and it seems it has changed in quality since I started using it. I would give this foundation 5 stars, but the recent 2 bottles I bought seemed different. Now it is more liquidy and wears off really quickly, leaving paches of uneven skin color. Also it is more oily than before, leading my skin(mixed)to breakouts. Yet, it is better than many drugstore foundations out there.
Isabel O.
This is my all time favorite go to foundation.
I have super pale skin, I also have acne which pops up pretty bad around my monthly you know whats (lol). This foundation has a very pale ivory shade that suits me perfectly, with amazing full coverage. It doesn't slide off my oily skin, and doesn't cause any more breakouts than I already have.
Lydia S.
I am in the middle of the star rating between 4/5. I love this foundation formula and perfect product for everyday use. However I found that it oxidises a lot. Not only on your face but in the bottle. I had to go out after a week of buying the first bottle and buy a shade lighter because it was too dark. However I have just been comparing them and the light met shade looks darker in the bottle. Really confusing me but I've spent so much money I really want it to work.
Aaliyah S.
RG31 5EB
I find that this foundation breaks through my skin throughout the day even when applying powder continuously. I have a combination to oily skin and I would not recommend this product to others that have this particular skin type. The consistency when first applied is very soft and smooth but does easy slide off throughout the day. I wouldn't recommend this foundation for any events that you may have that are an 'all day' event as the foundation really doesn't last for too long.
Aina N.
This has become my favorite everyday foundation. It is a light to medium coverage that is buildable and does not look cakey. The consistency is very light, I don't feel like I'm wearing anything at all! I use a flat top buffing brush and it blends well. After powdering, the foundation sets perfectly and my combo skin does not get oily until ~4 hours of wear time, and even then it's just on my nose but its nothing a bit of blotting paper can't handle!
Vicky C.
newcastle, tyne and wear
This foundation is the best drugstore foundation I have ever tried.
I compare it to nars sheer glow foundation as it has the same consistency and finish.
It blends perfectly and leaves the skin with a semi matte but still glowy look.
Perfect for daytime and night time and not too expensive I love it and will always repurchase :)
Sarah W.
Bassaleg , Newport
I bought this foundation after visiting my local boots store where I had a consultation with a make up consultant. She matched the foundation to my skin tone and colour and it matched my skin complexion perfectly. I wore this foundation on my wedding day and it was perfect. It is not greasy or oily and I recommend it to everyone.
Silvia O.
This is a good foundation.The consistency is not too runny or too thick.It blends really well,in my opinion it has a preety good color range,it has a good price and for how much it costs it lasts a long time on me.I have to mention I have combo skin and one of my friends is more on the dry side and this suits us both really well
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?