BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica S.
Sulphur, LA
This is one of my favorite foundations. Great build able coverage, variety of shades, and has a decent wear time. Now the wear time does not compare to a high end foundation but with a good setting powder it does a decent job. I see this as always being a staple in my makeup kit!
Kamaljit K.
This foundation is AMAZING. I'm Indian so finding a foundation that matches my skin tone is awesome. It feels good on the skin and not heavy. Most foundations tend to start irritating my skin for some reason but this one is truly nice.
Nicole Y.
Clovis, CA
I love the glowy finish that this foundation offers! It gives me a dewy finish and full coverage. They have a wide variety of colors so I was able to find my perfect match!
Tanna C.
Berwyn, IL
I usually never wear foundation until a close friend of mine decided to do my makeup and used foundation on me. She used L'Oréal true match and I fell in love. Ever since than which been probably 3 months I have used this foundation.
Katie B.
This is my everyday drugstore foundation. Very easy to apply, blendable. Also has nice coverage for my skin. And there is a great range of colors. The only thing i would change is i wish it would last a bit longer.
Abuk B.
Pinehill, NM
This foundation has a good base and blends very well into my skin. It's not cakey but it still covers very well and has a good price. It's long lasting and easy to wash off at the end of the day.
Veronica A.
I absolutely loved this Foundation more than I thought I would. I don't usually go for the dewy look, but this was wonderful! The thing that sold me was the packaging. I love anything with a pump! Saves product! Totally recommend!!
Griseda H.
I have tried this foundation and it is not at my favorites. It is too heavy for my, like it clogs my pores. I find it a little hard to blend though, may be from my dry face. I felt uncomfortable with this foundation it did not worked for my.
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always loved loreal foundations for low prices and very good quality. This foundation however does not have a very good coverage if you want to cover blemishes but overall it stays long and very blendable. Highly recommend
Josie F.
I love this foundation! I normally don't finish a whole foundation but this one I used all the why to the end. It leaves a luminous finish. I would recommend this foundation if you have normal to dry skin. I also enjoyed the pump!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?