L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup
L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup
By L'Oréal Paris
Isabel A.
Calama

Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in makeup, I would like to change the prices as they are very elevations. Greetings.

Jessica R.
Jessica R.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hay if you use the Superdrug website you can get very good 3 for 1 and some good deals. I think the price point is good for this foundation as it’s flawless and very close to some high end foundations I’ve used. I would get on some websites and try to get the best offer you can. I hope this helps some how. ✨