BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this a good foundation for dry skin?10 Answers
  • Is this a full coverage foundation? Is it a matte finish? 1 Answers
  • É bom pra pele oleosa? Durabilidade?1 Answers
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all times favorite drugstore foundation for the winter! The color is perfect for my skin. It is a mediun weight coveruand doesn't make my skin break out! I also use it as a concealer on Summer because it has a great pigmentation that would stay on my skin the entire day! It is a such a great value too! I would definitely recommend it to everybody!
Zoe Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best drugstore foundation that I have ever used. It gives a nice, natural dewy finish. Coverage is medium to full but it feels light weight. It's just under $10 a bottle which is a bargain. A little goes a long way. I love how blendable the formula is and the shade range.
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great money wise product. It can be a valuable foundation. Apply with a beauty blender it's very blendable and breathable on the skin, not heavy at all. I do like infallible better but would gladly wear this product as well. A must have for every woman.
Angela W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation. It's buildable, doesn't cake up, and gives a flawless finish. I love that it gives a very natural glow, which is easy to tone down with finishing powder for people with oily skin that still want some kind of skin like finish.
holly s.
South Dennis
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drug Store foundation. Medium to full coverage and great shade selection. It applies lightly to the skin and doesn't feel heavy. Great for everyday wear and I would recommend this to anyone with dry/combination skin.
Julia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really just don't think this anywhere near pigmented enough at all. It's like I put it on and it's translucent. I was kind of excited for this product but it let me down and I went back to higher end makeup foundation
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
Love this product. Only thing I would change is not have it be in a glass bottle. Love the pump on the product. Color is really amazing and matches perfect with my skin tone. Great price for this product!!
Lauren B.
Love this. So easy to apply. Makes my face look so smooth. Highly recommend. It is lightweight and it definitely makes for a good look. The coverage it provides is great and doesn't take a whole lot.
Amber R.
Clayton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely in love this foundation is my to go to foundation . I use it everyday for school and when I'm going out of my house it's just my ultimate favorite
Andrea R.
Orlando, Fl
This is the first foundation/coverup product I've used in about 15 years. It works so well, I don't even want to try another. It covers the redness on my cheeks and gives me the appearance of having evenly toned skin. I don't use it on my entire face, just under my eyes, on my nose and cheeks. I also use the L'oreal powder in the same shade. I love the end result! Use the skin template provided by L'oreal. It is usually attached to the shelf that holds the foundations and powders. It instructs you to hold the template to your wrist to help you find your correct shade. Use the inside of your wrist, not the back side. This works! On my first try I got the right shade, matches my face perfectly. I suggest purchasing when the store is advertising their L'oreal Foundations as "buy 1 get 1 free" and then use a L'oreal coupon. You can really save some money that way
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Natalie B.
I heard this was full coverage AND lightweight! Is is really?!
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this foundation cling into dry patches?