BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this a good foundation for dry skin?10 Answers
  • Is this a full coverage foundation? Is it a matte finish? 1 Answers
  • É bom pra pele oleosa? Durabilidade?1 Answers
Taryn W.
Nelsonville, OH
I've always had a problem finding a drugstore brand that isn't too heavy or too light. I started using a high-end foundation that worked. But right now I can't afford to repurchase it so I went to CVS to find a drugstore brand that would tide me over. I found one the works great! This product provides excellent coverage without feeling cake-y on my skin. And at $13 it is something I can afford regularly.
Stef L.
Vandergrift
Very affordable makeup and goes on nicely! I suggest patting it with a beauty blender to apply, coverage is amazing and lasts a good while. I have dry skin but EVERY foundation makes me greasy after 8+ hours so I suggest using powder to set if you usually don’t and carry blotting papers. Do I recommend this? Yes! Very affordable with great coverage.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
This is my all times favorite drugstore foundation for the winter! The color is perfect for my skin. It is a mediun weight coveruand doesn't make my skin break out! I also use it as a concealer on Summer because it has a great pigmentation that would stay on my skin the entire day! It is a such a great value too! I would definitely recommend it to everybody!
Kaeleigh N.
lynnfield
I recently purchased this and i most say it’s quite amazing. coverage is medium but it’s buildable which i like in case i want full coverage one day. not too thick or cakey. smells not over bearing.
holly s.
South Dennis
Great drug Store foundation. Medium to full coverage and great shade selection. It applies lightly to the skin and doesn't feel heavy. Great for everyday wear and I would recommend this to anyone with dry/combination skin.
Julia L.
I really just don't think this anywhere near pigmented enough at all. It's like I put it on and it's translucent. I was kind of excited for this product but it let me down and I went back to higher end makeup foundation
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
Love this product. Only thing I would change is not have it be in a glass bottle. Love the pump on the product. Color is really amazing and matches perfect with my skin tone. Great price for this product!!
Andrea R.
Orlando, Fl
This is the first foundation/coverup product I've used in about 15 years. It works so well, I don't even want to try another. It covers the redness on my cheeks and gives me the appearance of having evenly toned skin. I don't use it on my entire face, just under my eyes, on my nose and cheeks. I also use the L'oreal powder in the same shade. I love the end result! Use the skin template provided by L'oreal. It is usually attached to the shelf that holds the foundations and powders. It instructs you to hold the template to your wrist to help you find your correct shade. Use the inside of your wrist, not the back side. This works! On my first try I got the right shade, matches my face perfectly. I suggest purchasing when the store is advertising their L'oreal Foundations as "buy 1 get 1 free" and then use a L'oreal coupon. You can really save some money that way
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
This is one of my holy grail foundations.
I use it constantly, and sometimes when my skin is acting up and I need a no-fail foundation, I will choose this one.
It lasts all day on my oily skin, and doesn't break up in my extra oily spots like most foundations do.
I do always set it with a powder, so that could be making a difference, but I love this foundation and will continue to repurchase it over and over again.
I'm light-medium skin tone with yellow undertone, and I usually wear shade W3 in this. I also love the Estee Lauder doublewear in 2W1-Dawn, and Loreal pro matte in 104, and Loreal pro glow in 103 and 104. I hope this helps if you are looking to try this out and have the same skin tone as I do.
Crystalbell S.
Philadelphia
I like this foundation. I forgot to pack my foundation on a trip that I took one time and I ran to the store and picked this up. It definitely wasn't as good as the foundation I left at home, but it definitely did the trick. If you have a super oily skin I would not recommend this for you, but it's not bad. If you have find lines and wrinkles I also would not recommend this to you, because it does crease. The coverage on this to me is medium leaning towards the lighter side. The shade selection is pretty good also.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this foundation cling into dry patches?
Dena S.
Is this considered a dewy foundation, even for dry skin? Also, are the shades pink or yellow undertoned? Thanks!