7 colors available

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Sun Beige
I have combination skin. The area around my eyes and cheeks are dry, the area around my nose is oily and the rest of my face is normal. My cheeks and chin and also prone to breakouts. It's hard for me to find a foundation that doesn't feel heavy, doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't leave my face oily all over. This didn't do that. It lasts all day, well into the night (let's say about 9 am until 8 am) and doesn't dry out my skin. It looks, for the most part, fresh. I find that it tends to get a but oily on my nose but as I said, that's what my skin does and that's only after being worn for four or more hours. I love the glow that this gives me. It was a bit pricey (I payed around $11 for it at Target) but it lasts a couple of months and I am happy with the result so for me, its worth it.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
Review for: Sun Beige
Beautiful glowing finish. I've always had oily/combination skin and was nervous about it being too luminous and "melting" off my skin. After setting it with a translucent powder, I have no issues with either being too shiny or coming off easily. It gives a healthy glow and the color selection L'oreal offers is amazing. I keep two colors that match my skin at two different times of the year. Haven't worn in much in warm weather yet but anxious to see how it wears with humidity and sweat. Overall, I love this foundation. It's my go-to, feel-good foundation. I would highly recommend it to any one with any skin type and I will definitely repurchase this. Holy grail foundation!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Sun Beige
This is a wonderful foundation for me. It gives such a natural "awake and alive" glow. It doesn't have shimmer which I like. And even if I set it with a powder, it doesn't take away from its natural finish. My favorite way to apply this is with my fingers (to get it everywhere) and then with a beauty blender to blend harsh lines and patches. I also add and mix this into other foundations to make them more luminous and natural. And kudos to loreal for offering this in warm, cool, and neutral undertones.
Echo S.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Sun Beige
This foundation is nice. It gives me the coverage I need, applies and blends smoothly and isn't too heavy, dry or cakey. SPF 20 is a very important summer-months addition for me as well.

I'll likely repurchase it, but I will mention that oddly the lightest neutral shade was VERY orange. I compared it side-by-side with the cushion version and it was obvious it was a lot darker and oranger. I ended up exchanging for the lightest warm shade and that came a lot closer to matching the cushion version.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Bellerose, NY
Review for: Various Shades
Great foundation! I purchased it a a local rite aid, for around $8. I had heard great things about this foundation from YouTube, but was skeptical to try it because I have oily skin. But since it's summer and j wanted to try something new, I got this. It is great and has very good coverage. I actually don't use too much of this because I don't go for full coverage looks, however I have built it up before and it can be very full coverage. I love this foundation and will repurchase in the future.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Review for: Sun Beige
I recently purchased this product at Target and I'm very pleased with the results. This is a lighter weight foundation that lasts on my oily/combo skin all day as long as I remember to use a primer underneath. This can be annoying when I'm in a rush but not a big concern of mine. Also bonus points for the wide color selection: you can narrow it down between warm and cool tones and then pick your best match from there! Overall, I'm really impressed with this foundation!
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
One of my all time favorite foundations. I own a LOT of high end liquid foundations but W1 in true match is literally the BEST most "true" match I've ever had to my skin color. Most foundations pull very orange or pink on me but this shade is so perfect. It's very full coverage and buildable on me and does not get cakey or accentuate dry patches. It's an amazing foundation for a killer price. If you want something really good but affordable, GET THIS
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Delray beach, Fl
I know many people are huge fans of this foundation. I like this foundation but definitely don't love it. It doesn't last on my face all day. I tend to look oily and patches of orange show up on my face half way through the day. It blends just OK for me. I am tempted to maybe try another shade, but i have other foundations of similar shades that work better. I really wanted to love this like everyone else, but it's not on the top of my list for sure.
Korisa M.
Korisa M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Sun Beige
I apply this foundation with a damp sponge and I feel like it still gives me a medium, build able coverage. I love the dewy finish, especially for summertime. It isn't extremely long lasting, it does seem to fade, but if you're looking for a beautiful foundation from the drugstore, give this a shot. I also loved that the lightest shade suits my extremely pale skin. I personally didn't experience noticeable oxidization from this foundation either.
April Y.
April Y.
I like this foundation only when my skin isn't acting up and only during cooler seasons. I break out easily and have oily skin. for oily/combo, I only recommend this foundation during cooler seasons and if you want a medium coverage. This feels lightweight on the skin and the color swatches are amazing if you have yellow undertones. With normal, even skintones, this foundation will look flawless and give you that no makeup makeup look.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Elena P.
Elena P.
Auburn, MI
Does this foundation cling into dry patches?
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
I heard this was full coverage AND lightweight! Is is really?!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?