BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Naseem✌🏼 A.
This product is pretty good. The only problem that I have with it is that it doesn’t hold up that great. It makes you look oily than you actually are. I do like how blend able it is and how well it matches my skin tone.
Lydia B.
I tried this for the first time because my usual brand was unavailable and I needed foundation, it worked ok for my combination skin but because I have sensitive skin also it made me breakout badly, I will not be buying again
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This true match foundation is amazing! There are varieties of skin tones and it blends out with your skin color so well! I love it! It gives you a matte finish which is great for my oily skin. I would buy this again!
Taryn W.
Nelsonville, OH
I've always had a problem finding a drugstore brand that isn't too heavy or too light. I started using a high-end foundation that worked. But right now I can't afford to repurchase it so I went to CVS to find a drugstore brand that would tide me over. I found one the works great! This product provides excellent coverage without feeling cake-y on my skin. And at $13 it is something I can afford regularly.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
Not the best but this product did the job for a regular day for me I did like how it matched my tone but the downside is it looks oily when applied it doesn’t last long so I don’t advise partying with this foundation but it is very lightweight so the good thing it doesn’t feel like your caking up your face and it was a fare price overall I think this is an ok product just not my particular pick
Alana C.
This foundation was just ok for me... I usually go with higher end foundation because it looks more natural, but this one was fine for a drugstore find. Pretty lightweight and coverage is nice.. I feel like you could definitely feel it on your skin, though and they don't have my right shade really so I won't be getting more, but worth a try if you're looking for a new drugstore foundation!
LaWann M.
Wilmington , DE
L'oreal true match foundation in Cocoa is good for brown skin complexions. It provides great coverage and does not leave skin looking shiny after a few hours. I recommend this product.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
This is my all times favorite drugstore foundation for the winter! The color is perfect for my skin. It is a mediun weight coveruand doesn't make my skin break out! I also use it as a concealer on Summer because it has a great pigmentation that would stay on my skin the entire day! It is a such a great value too! I would definitely recommend it to everybody!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Really great color, blended well with my skin tone, and definitely made my skin look nearly flawless. A little too much coverage for me, my aging/maturing skin needs a little less coverage- however, I still do use this and mix with other products to achieve the perfect “mix” when I am looking for that great blended color/ with a little more coverage !
Stef L.
Vandergrift
Very affordable makeup and goes on nicely! I suggest patting it with a beauty blender to apply, coverage is amazing and lasts a good while. I have dry skin but EVERY foundation makes me greasy after 8+ hours so I suggest using powder to set if you usually don’t and carry blotting papers. Do I recommend this? Yes! Very affordable with great coverage.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?