BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Reina E.
chatsworth Ga
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup this is the best works really good, goes perfect with my skin tone, I use it every single day, it gives light to my face, not to heavy, very natural and super healthy. Something I really recommend. 😘
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This true match foundation is amazing! There are varieties of skin tones and it blends out with your skin color so well! I love it! It gives you a matte finish which is great for my oily skin. I would buy this again!
Taryn W.
Nelsonville, OH
I've always had a problem finding a drugstore brand that isn't too heavy or too light. I started using a high-end foundation that worked. But right now I can't afford to repurchase it so I went to CVS to find a drugstore brand that would tide me over. I found one the works great! This product provides excellent coverage without feeling cake-y on my skin. And at $13 it is something I can afford regularly.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
Not the best but this product did the job for a regular day for me I did like how it matched my tone but the downside is it looks oily when applied it doesn’t last long so I don’t advise partying with this foundation but it is very lightweight so the good thing it doesn’t feel like your caking up your face and it was a fare price overall I think this is an ok product just not my particular pick
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
This foundation was just ok for me... I usually go with higher end foundation because it looks more natural, but this one was fine for a drugstore find. Pretty lightweight and coverage is nice.. I feel like you could definitely feel it on your skin, though and they don't have my right shade really so I won't be getting more, but worth a try if you're looking for a new drugstore foundation!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
This is my all times favorite drugstore foundation for the winter! The color is perfect for my skin. It is a mediun weight coveruand doesn't make my skin break out! I also use it as a concealer on Summer because it has a great pigmentation that would stay on my skin the entire day! It is a such a great value too! I would definitely recommend it to everybody!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Really great color, blended well with my skin tone, and definitely made my skin look nearly flawless. A little too much coverage for me, my aging/maturing skin needs a little less coverage- however, I still do use this and mix with other products to achieve the perfect “mix” when I am looking for that great blended color/ with a little more coverage !
Stef L.
Vandergrift
Very affordable makeup and goes on nicely! I suggest patting it with a beauty blender to apply, coverage is amazing and lasts a good while. I have dry skin but EVERY foundation makes me greasy after 8+ hours so I suggest using powder to set if you usually don’t and carry blotting papers. Do I recommend this? Yes! Very affordable with great coverage.
jaden r.
mooresville
This foundation is really nice! I use it on a daily basis. It's not the best for oily skin and it has a dewy finish. It's more of a lightweight foundation which is nice because it doesn't feel too cakey!
Kaeleigh N.
lynnfield
I recently purchased this and i most say it’s quite amazing. coverage is medium but it’s buildable which i like in case i want full coverage one day. not too thick or cakey. smells not over bearing.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?