BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris true-match-liquid-foundation-85c-rose-pecan

L'Oreal Paris true-match-liquid-foundation-85c-rose-pecan

Perfectly match the colour and texture of your skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris true-match-liquid-foundation-85c-rose-pecan!
How would you rate this product?
Raha T.
I love it! When I want a really clear neutral look it gives me the perfect light-medium coverage. It’s easy to apply since I use a brush but I just hope that they sell more options in all the stores. I buy this product all the time as it’s perfect for a light-medium coverage. Deffo Recommend!
Madeleine C.
luton
Perfect foundation for my skin. It makes my face look a bit more smooth. I have tried using other foundation but most times i have to mix them with a different shade, but this foundation is just perfect for me.

Looking for your answer?