suggested searches

16%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This is the most lightweight “foundation”. It still gives you a nice light color for an all over even balance with pretty decent coverage. It leaves my face so smooth and doesn’t fall into my crease lines. It blends really nice and doesn’t leave any streaks.

Product reviewed: L'Oreal Paris True Match Hyaluronic Tinted Serum Makeup Skincare Hybrid, Light-Medium 3-4, 1 fl oz

This is the perfect complexion makeup for hot humid weather. I literally hardly ever wear full cover foundation, even in cold weather. I just don't like the way it sits on my skin. I'm always about tinted moisturizers and tinted serums and this one is glorious. It's even better that it's a drugstore product! My favorite skin tint is Glossier and my favorite tinted moisturizer is Laura Mercier and It Cosmetics tinted CC cream mixed with Lumi Glotion in Medium highlighter to thin the product out a bit. This skin tint feels like skin care 100%. It leaves your skin hydrated and glowing with an even texture. It is sheer but you can build it up a bit with another layer and also by spot concealing. I reach for this most days when I need a bit of color and it feels lovely. It looks like your skin and doesn't settle into lines or cake up, no patchiness. Just luminous, radiant plump skin. 10/10!

Love this product got so many compliments on how Healthy my skin looks. It’s a little sheer but I use my concealer and it helps with the spots to cover.