BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation

L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation

by L'Oréal Paris

L'Oreal True Match Foundation

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation!
kaden L.
tishomingo, MS
This foundation is the perfect dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous foundation. It dries down to a soft matte. This product wasn’t cakey and it was pore smoothing and hydrating. I would totally recommend this product. The price is also unbeatable.
Destiny P.
Corinth, MS
I don’t like to spend a lot on my foundation so this is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It makes me glow. Doesn’t make me look too oily.
Amanda C.
savannah
Not as full coverage as I was expecting, went on a little splotchy and did not last for more than a few hours. It has plenty of shades and easy to match.
Cathy B.
Salyersville, KY
I was somewhat happy with this product the only problem I had was it didn’t last long enough through the day.
Rhianna F.
my favorite and i mean my favorite foundation. it’s so light weight with medium coverage and has a dewy finish. i definitely would recommend to someone who doesn’t wear foundation much. it’s very easy to work with.
rebecca R.
NewHydeParkNY
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this for years! I first got it as a gift when I was a teenager and I can’t switch to any other foundation since. Definitely worth the price and isn’t as expensive!!
Martha M.
Manassas, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brand because it offers us different products for personal use. In general this foundation is well absorbed into the skin and looks very natural, covers imperfections!!!
Hala H.
Florissant, MO
Lightweight but easy to build up for more coverage. Big bottle that lasts a long time, and make will last all day & night. I think this is like a dupe for the nars foundation.
Lorena S.
wheaton
Purchased at: CVS
This is my #1 go to foundation! I think this gives the most beautiful glow to the skin, the color range is good as well, i love the packaging, the pump gives just the right amount of foundation. This is a buildable coverage and it does not look cakey! Definitely love it!
Sabrina E.
Leaves a nice dewy glow. I use this when I need a nice medium coverage foundation. Good shade range

Looking for your answer?