BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris True Match Blush is the perfect finishing touch to your look. The soft, powder blush provides a flush of colour for a healthy-looking complexion. L'Oréal Paris True Match Blush comes in pink, apricot and honey hues to match different skin...

Buy on Amazon
Nayeli G.
I recommend this blush to everyone it is so pretty and it also blends so well with any type only skin it's really easy to blend it's not buildable it's perfect I would buy it again !
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I always heard great things about Loreal blushes and this did no Disappoint me I have olive skin tone and this made me look like I had a natural peachy tone on cheeks with no gold Flakes ty Loreal we all don’t want shimmered on face. This also blended beautifully and lasted all dayz
Laney O.
I️ love this blush. It matches my skin tone perfectly. It has a matte finish. It stays on all day, and is very blendable. I️ also love all the other shades, they’re all very pigmented and cute. I’d recommend this product!!
Serena F.
Wimberley, TX
Love this product! I have been using it for about a yeat and it is great quality with good pigmentation
An overall great product with no negativess.
Kathryn C.
Williamston, SC
It’s a pretty color but for my liking it’s not bright enough. I like having some color when it comes to my blush and this doesn’t have enough
Jesika D.
Fairfield, VT
I love how Suttle this color is on my fair skin. It's super light and stay on for awhile without setting spray. Deffinately a great buy!💜
Ale G.
This blush is for more of a subtle look , and the color matches perdeftly and blends nicely. A soft look is to be expected
Anja H.
nice packaging with a brush in it. I love the color. I wear it everyday matched with a very light bronzer in autumn. It looks pretty but has a little glitter in it. It stays some hours but when you wear it all day, I recommend to put some on again at around noon. It doesn't smell.
Georgia A.
I loved this product! I am blush junkie so this shade was amazing on me. I have pale skin but it uses it even when I had the tan. It has light shimmery traces which give you amazing and radiant blush. I will recommend it definitely to everyone. It lasts very long, once you put it you are set to go!
Ance R.
I LOVE IT. I'm using it years and there is plenty product to use, of course I use make up like once or twice a week. The colour is natural and mostly people think that am naturally blushed. The best thing is that it stays on more than 12 hours. Definitely I recomend it. I should say that I have very dry skin and it looks perfect on it.