BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Concentrated Serum

L'Oreal Paris Triple Power™ Concentrated Serum

Triple Power™ Concentrated Serum

[product:loreal-revitalift-anti-aging-cicacream] Has anyone used this product with the Revitalift Vitamin C serum? Would it be too harsh to use both products together?
I have very dry skin and eczema on the check off my face and eyebrows will this hurt it or be good for my face
Do you think this works considering the amount of money they're charging for it?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Triple Power™ Concentrated Serum!
Latasha W.
Hampton
I love this serum. I have only been using this product for a week but I have definitely noticed a change my skin its more firm, hydrated and defined. I real enjoy the scent it has a light spa aroma to me. The serum is light, quickly absorbs and a little goes a very long way. I have oily skin and a lot facial product I tried have made me look greasy but this does not. I use in the am and at night.
Cayce P.
Independence, MO
This is my daily morning serum. I started using this when I started seeing fine lines in my early forties and they didn't progress much for several years. I think this is a great serum for people in their thirties to mid forties.
Brianna C.
Linden, TN
I love serums. Anything to make my skin look and feel it's best. This one worked pretty well. It's not my favorite serum, but when using it, my face feels super soft. Hasn't broken out my sometimes sensitive skin either. So, happy about that.
Sabrina A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This serum is the best I used it for like 1 year and the packaging is so nice works so well and doesn’t make your hair oily it is so effective and amazing for the hair other people should use this serum it is great
Valerie D.
Anaheim, CA
Super excited that I got this serum. I love that it has hyaluronic acid in it and pro-xylane+. I have only been using it for a week now and my skin is already softer and smoother. We be interested in how it looks for weeks from now!!!!
Ejalam B.
This product is very light on the skin. The cream is a little heavier the others but if your skin is dry this is very good for hydrating your skin and also it has a little glow to it and shows when you are in the sun. It is also great to use under your makeup for some at first it might be to much but you will get used to it eventually.
hilda C.
Gainesville, GA
Purchased at: CVS
I never thought I would love this L'Oreal Paris Triple Power™ Concentrated Serum. Its not heavy or oily feeling, its very light ans goes on smooth. You can use just a little it goes a long way. Its also a good price when CVS has a sale on them.
Audrey B.
Bloomington, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I do really love this for a cheaper serum. It’s not overly drying like others that I have tried. I’ve also been able to apply different brands moisturizers with this and it doesn’t burn like a few others I’ve tried.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I was *obsessed* with this serum. It left my skin feeling so smooth, with just a hint of subtle sheen, and I felt like I looked like I got 12 hours of sleep even if I was exhausted and dehydrated. I even got a chemical burn from an acne treatment, and this serum healed my skin OVERNIGHT.
Tiff H.
Cleveland, TN
I was out of my favorite serum and I ordered it from Ulta on a whim.  I'm pleasantly surprised. I wanted to try a drugstore serum instead of jumping straight to the expensive serum by Caudalie that I had finished.  This is a pretty good serum.  I can tell a difference in my skin after using this regularly (I was without my other serum for a couple of weeks before I began using this).  I have some fine lines around my forehead that are less noticable now. It isn't quite as good as my favorite but, it's good for the price. I'm considering buying another bottle of this when I run out.