BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free

L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free

Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free

doors this product last long enough to keep not as dry??
Does it help with wrinkles you already have?
Anyone use this & notice any improvements ?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,527 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free uploaded by Sandra G.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this every night before I go to bed and I can feel a difference in the skin around my neck. I also feel a difference on the face.
James G.
Somerville, MA
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free uploaded by James G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Espectacular crema para el rostro de rápida absorción eh hidratación en nuestra piel; fácil de adquirir y a buen precio; hidrata protege y rejuvenece que más queremos
Angie G.
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free uploaded by Angie G.
Purchased at: Target
This moisturizer wasn’t what I was expecting. It leaves a white residue like a white cast after drying which is really annoying( see picture) . It also has a really fine shimmery glitter which I don’t like having in a moisturizer.
Hillary C.
Chalmette , LA
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free uploaded by Hillary C.
Love this product, lightweight but heavy enough to not feel like there’s nothing actually there. First time using, I love the product, it felt fairly gentle to me.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I just finished a 14 day trial using this cream and I have to say, it was amazing. my face felt great and looked great. Nice and smooth as well. Not oily at all and didn't leave my face heavy.
Sarah S.
1,632 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free uploaded by Sarah S.
Influenster sent me a jar of this new L’Oreal anti aging moisturizer in exchange for an honest review. I’ve been using it for two weeks now and I absolutely love it! My skin is super hydrated with this moisturizer, but not sticky or greasy. It works well under my makeup too and my foundation goes on really well over it. By using this moisturizer (and the Revitalift serum) for two weeks now, I’m already seeing improvements to my skin. My skin has a great dewy look and I’m starting to notice that my wrinkles around my eyes are lessening. They aren’t gone by any means, but this product is certainly helping. I’m looking forward to seeing if my skin improves even more after I use it for a longer amount of time.
Manisha P.
San Antonio, TX
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free uploaded by Manisha P.
This daily moisturizer with Pro-Retinol that helps reduce the wrinkles making skin firm, Hyaluronic Acid to keep the skin hydrated and moisturized and Vitamin C that helps boost skin radiate. Can be used AM & PM. It blends easily and gets quickly absorbed by the skin leaving it smoother and softer. Love it!⁣
Megan A.
Proctorville, OH
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free uploaded by Megan A.
This was from on of my past voxboxes . I love this product It’s thick and feels very luxurious I really enjoyed it and it definitely tighten my skin and made it feel very niceL'Oreal RevitaLift Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer 1.70 oz (Pack of 4)
Charlene A.
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free uploaded by Charlene A.
The moisturizer was thicker than expected but worked well with my combination/ oily skin type. There as no harsh scent, which is a win in my book. I'm a sucker for packaging, and this packaging made the moisturizer look more like a luxury item.
Mel M.
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free uploaded by Mel M.
This moisturizer is absolutely incredible. I first tried this at night because it is pretty thick and creamy. Usually thick creams like this tend to sit on my skin and don’t really absorb, but this formula absorbs into my skin wonderfully. My skin now feels incredibly hydrated and plump when I wake up. I love that this has vitamin C to help brighten my skin. I have also used this during the day and I was pleasantly surprised that it worked so wonderfully with my foundation throughout the day. Overall, I feel so lucky to have found this amazing product! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. @lorealskin influenster I. #revitalift #voxbox L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lidia DV M.
doral, FL
il y a un an
Jennifer G. il y a 4 mois
I love this product, I put it on twice a day and notice a difference.
maria E.
montevideo
il y a 2 ans
L'Oreal Paris Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer Fragrance Free Quiero saber si este producto realmente funciona, si las personas que lo utilizaron lo recomiendan para una piel mixta. No se si comprarlo, ayuda!!!
Mel M. il y a 2 ans
I’m sorry I don’t speak Spanish. Can you please translate?