L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Fresh Ultra-Hydrating Gel-Cream Normal and Combination Skin

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A rapid-dissolving gel cream Contains essential minerals including calcium, magnesium, Vitamins C, E & B5 Replenishes skin with 24-hour intense moisture Preserves an optimum level of hydration by sealing in moisture Unveils fresh, comfortable &...

• "This Loreal product is one of my favourites. It was soo gentle on my sensitive skin. Is was very hydrating" in 4 reviews
Dishai D.
I have oily skin because my skin itsnt hydrates enough so when I put this on over night it really helps my skin with its oils
Feli A.
Athens
My skin ia suffering when i run out of it. It moisturizes every single spot and repairs flaky skin as well. I use it mostly after my skincare routine at night and in the morning my skin ia glowing
ѕαηg к.
Dhaka
For a combination oily, acne prone skin this moisturizer works really well. It makes your skin soft and smooth afterwards. It has a gel texture so it doesn’t feel heavy on your skin and doesn’t clog pore as well. Give it a try!
Courtney S.
Love it, use it everyday. My skin has gotten a lot better since I started using it, but it takes a while to dry for me.
Louise W.
Manchester
It feels and smells very luxurious, but the cost of it is surprisingly low. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated for the whole day and acts as a great base for make up. It did leave me a little shiny, but I have oily skin.
Cristina L.
Bristol
I actually bought this for a sunburn on my face, it was really gentle on my skin and left it feeling really fresh considering it was sunburnt, a little bit goes a long way so it is good value for money. Would recommend for dry-normal skin only
Whiniffer F.
Madrid, Madrid
I don’t usually wear much cremes and stuff because I’m very lazy to have a routine but I moved to Europe recently and as a tropical self that I am, my skin started to get really dry because of the drastic climate change and this creme has helped me a lot to keep it hydrated!
Marianna N.
es buen producto para la piel, la humecta y suavisa. Lo recomiendo mucho, me encanta y lo uso siempre. Se ven muy buenos resultados
Laura G.
Doral, FL
I bought this gel because It says It helps with the hydratation in my oily face. I like the smell, is fresh and confortable. I use it at night and in the morning some times. It has a matte texture and leaves the sking really soft.
Karen O.
I used it for a long time its a good cream that nourishes your skin and makes it smooth it's very gentle the price is fair and the packaging is good I recommend you this cream its really a good one 👍🏻

back