L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Fresh Ultra-Hydrating Gel-Cream Normal and Combination Skin

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A rapid-dissolving gel cream Contains essential minerals including calcium, magnesium, Vitamins C, E & B5 Replenishes skin with 24-hour intense moisture Preserves an optimum level of hydration by sealing in moisture Unveils fresh, comfortable &...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This Loreal product is one of my favourites. It was soo gentle on my sensitive skin. Is was very hydrating" in 4 reviews
ѕαηg к.
Dhaka
For a combination oily, acne prone skin this moisturizer works really well. It makes your skin soft and smooth afterwards. It has a gel texture so it doesn’t feel heavy on your skin and doesn’t clog pore as well. Give it a try!
Suhaila A.
Doral,FL
Loveeeeeeee iiiiiiitttttttt,con tantos buenos productos ya no se qué decidir o escoger,estan de impacto
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
I use this product very often and like it. It is very hydrating and has a nice feeling on my face. Skin feels hydrated and soft afterwards.
Katelyn E.
I love how this felt on my skin and it is just all around a happy skin feeling. I bought this at my Walmart and it is a good value. This is my first time using it and I am going to be continually using it
Karen O.
I used it for a long time its a good cream that nourishes your skin and makes it smooth it's very gentle the price is fair and the packaging is good I recommend you this cream its really a good one 👍🏻
Whiniffer F.
Delaware
I don’t usually wear much cremes and stuff because I’m very lazy to have a routine but I moved to Europe recently and as a tropical self that I am, my skin started to get really dry because of the drastic climate change and this creme has helped me a lot to keep it hydrated!
Mariam M.
Cairo, Alqahira
I expected more from this product. It didnt cause acne breaks but it didnt make my face any softer either
Cristina L.
Bristol
I actually bought this for a sunburn on my face, it was really gentle on my skin and left it feeling really fresh considering it was sunburnt, a little bit goes a long way so it is good value for money. Would recommend for dry-normal skin only
Louise W.
Manchester
It feels and smells very luxurious, but the cost of it is surprisingly low. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated for the whole day and acts as a great base for make up. It did leave me a little shiny, but I have oily skin.
Courtney S.
Love it, use it everyday. My skin has gotten a lot better since I started using it, but it takes a while to dry for me.