L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Fresh Ultra-Hydrating Gel-Cream Normal and Combination Skin

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A rapid-dissolving gel cream Contains essential minerals including calcium, magnesium, Vitamins C, E & B5 Replenishes skin with 24-hour intense moisture Preserves an optimum level of hydration by sealing in moisture Unveils fresh, comfortable &...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn E.
I love how this felt on my skin and it is just all around a happy skin feeling. I bought this at my Walmart and it is a good value. This is my first time using it and I am going to be continually using it
Keziah A.
This product was wonderful I loved what it did to my face I love this product I shows progress within a week.
Cristina L.
Bristol
I actually bought this for a sunburn on my face, it was really gentle on my skin and left it feeling really fresh considering it was sunburnt, a little bit goes a long way so it is good value for money. Would recommend for dry-normal skin only
Louise W.
Manchester
It feels and smells very luxurious, but the cost of it is surprisingly low. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated for the whole day and acts as a great base for make up. It did leave me a little shiny, but I have oily skin.
Sab R.
This facial cream is actually very useful for dry skin yet it's useful for sensitive skin two for me I used this cream every day for a whole year more like a primer and of course at night only at winter season because in winter my face becomes dry and at summer becomes oily I found this cream very helpful for me only in winter
Whiniffer F.
Madrid, Madrid
I don’t usually wear much cremes and stuff because I’m very lazy to have a routine but I moved to Europe recently and as a tropical self that I am, my skin started to get really dry because of the drastic climate change and this creme has helped me a lot to keep it hydrated!
Maraoui M.
it's a good product it hydrate the skin all day long and make it soft i receive it as a gift from a friend because i told her that i want to try it since forever i loved the packaging it was so practical and make the cream well protected i recommended 100% to try it
Carys P.
This worked well for my skin, it left me feeling hydrated and left my skin feeling soft, however I wasn’t the biggest fan of its formula, it was too liquid like for me. I do however recommend it if you prefer a lighter consistency. It smells good and is a good price for what you get
Laura G.
Doral, FL
I bought this gel because It says It helps with the hydratation in my oily face. I like the smell, is fresh and confortable. I use it at night and in the morning some times. It has a matte texture and leaves the sking really soft.
Heidi W.
As someone with combination skin, I was after a product that would feel light and well as hydrating. This product enabled my skin to feel soft and moisturised, with the gel formula providing a light, unnoticeable feel which is a plus.