L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Fresh Ultra-Hydrating Gel-Cream Normal and Combination Skin

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A rapid-dissolving gel cream Contains essential minerals including calcium, magnesium, Vitamins C, E & B5 Replenishes skin with 24-hour intense moisture Preserves an optimum level of hydration by sealing in moisture Unveils fresh, comfortable &...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn E.
I love how this felt on my skin and it is just all around a happy skin feeling. I bought this at my Walmart and it is a good value. This is my first time using it and I am going to be continually using it
Keziah A.
This product was wonderful I loved what it did to my face I love this product I shows progress within a week.
Whiniffer F.
Madrid, OK
I don’t usually wear much cremes and stuff because I’m very lazy to have a routine but I moved to Europe recently and as a tropical self that I am, my skin started to get really dry because of the drastic climate change and this creme has helped me a lot to keep it hydrated!
Sab R.
This facial cream is actually very useful for dry skin yet it's useful for sensitive skin two for me I used this cream every day for a whole year more like a primer and of course at night only at winter season because in winter my face becomes dry and at summer becomes oily I found this cream very helpful for me only in winter
Maraoui M.
it's a good product it hydrate the skin all day long and make it soft i receive it as a gift from a friend because i told her that i want to try it since forever i loved the packaging it was so practical and make the cream well protected i recommended 100% to try it
Carys P.
This worked well for my skin, it left me feeling hydrated and left my skin feeling soft, however I wasn’t the biggest fan of its formula, it was too liquid like for me. I do however recommend it if you prefer a lighter consistency. It smells good and is a good price for what you get
Heidi W.
As someone with combination skin, I was after a product that would feel light and well as hydrating. This product enabled my skin to feel soft and moisturised, with the gel formula providing a light, unnoticeable feel which is a plus.
Laura G.
Doral, FL
I bought this gel because It says It helps with the hydratation in my oily face. I like the smell, is fresh and confortable. I use it at night and in the morning some times. It has a matte texture and leaves the sking really soft.
Natalie A.
Chorley, Lancashire
Such a great product especially for oily skin! It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. When I use it before bed, I don't wake up with a greasy face like I do with other moisturizers.
Karen O.
I used it for a long time its a good cream that nourishes your skin and makes it smooth it's very gentle the price is fair and the packaging is good I recommend you this cream its really a good one 👍🏻