L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sonali S.L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Loren A.L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by ANNEKA K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Every day the skin is under attack from UV rays, free radicals, stress and pollution which can cause the signs of skin ageing. The skin can become more vulnerable and its barrier function can weaken, leaving skin feeling dehydrated and more fragile....

Buy on Amazon
  • "Awesome for my dry skin. Very lightweight and smoothes the dry skin on my face. Loved it. It met my expectations! Very effective for dry skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "L'Orèal paris Triple active 24 Hydration is amazing it's so good for sensitive skin like mine. It smells beautiful plus not to experience to buy. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin...💖" in 11 reviews
  • "This is a very hydrating moisturizer. I prefer to wear it alone, as it's too thick to wear under makeup for my own personal preferences. If you're looking for an overall great moisturizer, this definitely does the job and keeping your skin youthful and glowing." in 4 reviews
Yohanna L.
Hidrata de una manera muy inusual, y aporta a nuestro rostro la vitamina E que es muy importante para el cuidado y la prevencion temprana del envejecimiento.
Dasha I.
So smooth on the skin and gentle. It has a really nice smell to it also. Really hydrated the skin throughout the day. Very high quality and value for money!!
nataly s.
Tampico, tamaulipas
This cream keep my skin hydrated, my skin is a combination of fat and dryness, but this cream was very useful to moisturize and I'm happy with the results.
Carolina R.
PASSAIC, NJ
Es muy buena. Me deja la piel muy suave y no es grasosa. Es muy importante. La aplico antes del maquillaje. Volvería a usarla. Tiene buen precio y calidad.
Ecem Ö.
İstanbul
I cant say it is the best but it moisturized well. Packaginh was good. Will i buy another one? If i wont find anything better at that moment, yes.
Vanessa S.
Laois
I was experiencing some premature wrinkles due to dehydration and this 100% fixed my problem! I would recommend this product to all my friends!!
Morosan A.
London
It is cheap and it is good. There are definitely other moisturising products on the market but at that price point I think it does a good job
Kellsey M.
Scotland
Use this every day, works very well under make up and keeps my skin nice and moisturised. Packaging is nice overall a very effective product.
Lauren H.
Wangford, Brandon, Suffolk
This moisturiser is good for dry skin as its thick and will keep skin hydrated all day. It also contains spf which is good for a day cream
Aoife F.
I can't fault L'Oreal for their facial moisturiser & pricepoint.  While this wasn't the best I've ever used, it certainly wasn't the worst