L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sonali S.L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Loren A.L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by ANNEKA K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Every day the skin is under attack from UV rays, free radicals, stress and pollution which can cause the signs of skin ageing. The skin can become more vulnerable and its barrier function can weaken, leaving skin feeling dehydrated and more fragile....

Buy on Amazon
  • "Awesome for my dry skin. Very lightweight and smoothes the dry skin on my face. Loved it. It met my expectations! Very effective for dry skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "L'Orèal paris Triple active 24 Hydration is amazing it's so good for sensitive skin like mine. It smells beautiful plus not to experience to buy. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin...💖" in 11 reviews
  • "This is a very hydrating moisturizer. I prefer to wear it alone, as it's too thick to wear under makeup for my own personal preferences. If you're looking for an overall great moisturizer, this definitely does the job and keeping your skin youthful and glowing." in 4 reviews
Jennifer T.
A great lightweight moisturiser for day time. Kept my skin hydrated throughout the day, absorbs into the skin well. Has a nice smell and feels smooth going on the skin. A great product that I've bought again and again!
Viki T.
I have really sensitive skin and bad eczema on my face from time to time this is the only product I could use when I had a flare up that kept my face moisturised
Michael D.
Baguio
This product is quite okay. The smell is okay and the feel is not oily unlike other moisturizers. I was given the chance to test this product using testers and I quite like the experience so I purchased the product after 3 days. I will recommend this product to those who have moderately dry skin to extremely dry skin because it actually works.
Paige B.
This cream is so great for the price. It has such great quality that I'd expect from more premium brands. I loved it so much that I bought it again. It is great for before application of make up as well as days where you go bare faced. This makes your skin look and feel hydrated. It does what it says on the tin. I'm in love
Faith U.
I have sensitive combination skin. Normal everywhere and oily in the T-zone. I recently moved to Finland and the super dry winter sucked so much moisture off my skin. I picked this up and within a week noticed a huge difference. My skin feels very moisturised and radiant. The only negative thing is the strong fragrance but I will definitely repurchase.
ANNEKA K.
Cheshire, England
Elizabeth T.
Love this moisturiser! It feels quite thick so thought it would make my skin feel greasy but it doesn't, it just makes me feel like I've got nice smooth skin, which is hard as I'm a surfer so always in the sea, wind and sun! would definitely recommend
Hanna C.
Hemel Hempstead
Really light feeling after application. Takes a little bit of work to apply and loose that wet feeling but after a few minutes is more or less absorbed. Using less is always better with this product. Too much can leave a really oily feel.
Sindy R.
12225 SW 128th Street, Unit 104, Suite # 5696 MIAMI FLORIDA
Great great great product... love this amazing and effective product no disappointments whatsoever it's extremely gentle on sensitive skin no harshness very good value for your money
Joanne N.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
A lovely product but for someone who suffers from oily/combination skin, it's very heavy and oily. Would recommend this for someone with quite dry skin or normal.