L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sonali S.L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Loren A.L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by ANNEKA K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Every day the skin is under attack from UV rays, free radicals, stress and pollution which can cause the signs of skin ageing. The skin can become more vulnerable and its barrier function can weaken, leaving skin feeling dehydrated and more fragile....

Buy on Amazon
  • "Awesome for my dry skin. Very lightweight and smoothes the dry skin on my face. Loved it. It met my expectations! Very effective for dry skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "L'Orèal paris Triple active 24 Hydration is amazing it's so good for sensitive skin like mine. It smells beautiful plus not to experience to buy. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin...💖" in 11 reviews
  • "This is a very hydrating moisturizer. I prefer to wear it alone, as it's too thick to wear under makeup for my own personal preferences. If you're looking for an overall great moisturizer, this definitely does the job and keeping your skin youthful and glowing." in 4 reviews
asma a.
This cream was always my number one in use to moisturise my skin. I saw it actually used by my aunts daughter and her skin is really perfect so I bought it without fearing that it will cause me some harm to my skin. And I advise everyone have several type for dry, oily and normal skin.
Mirelly S.
Minha pele sempre foi seca por causa do sol, até eu descobrir esse produto. cumpre o que promete,proporcionando uma pele maravilhosa sem ressecamento. ameiiiiiiiiiii esse produto. super recomento a todos pois realmente vale o seu investimento.
Ilkay T.
I used this after bath, because my skin get very dry at that time. It is just a normal face moisturizer, i was very gentle to my skin, with normally reacts to anything on my face, it didn't feel irritated. I would defenetely but it again. I bough it in af drugstore here in denmark.
Laura G.
Rosneath
Fantastic moisturiser. I have sensitive skin and know that I can use any skin care product from L'Oréal and my skin will be happy with it. I use the day cream everyday before my foundation to help with my dry patches
Wiki K.
Very moisturising and clean love the smell , definitely met my expectations very high standard product (dose it's job ) that's for sure but not only that it keep a nice glow on the skin . Very pleasing to the eye packaging.
Sarah W.
Lancaster, Lancashire
Made my skin break out and become greasy. Read label and has quite a few harsh chemicals in including alcohol which ages the skin through drying it out. Disappointed as it was a bit expensive. Wouldn't buy again or recommend
Terri K.
Coy court, Aylesbury
I have used this products and it is great for my dry sensitive skin however I don't like the feel after a short time, my skin tends to feel a little greasy. However that can be quite common with dry skin products, it's not my go to moisturiser however I find it handy to have around.
Meghan S.
Livingston , West Lothian
I have this product but in the normal/combination style as I have oily skin. It's lovely and doesn't feel grease when on the skin, I bought it from boots in the UK and price is good for amount you get. I have re-purchased.
Hadas V.
Elad
I used the cream every morning and before I put makeup.It's good but If I rub the skin a bit, small white particles will appeared.I used it only once. Till the cream had been finished.I get it as a present.
Emily W.
Worcestershire
This was the first moisturiser I used that actually sorted my dry skin out. It got rid of all my dry patches and kept my skin moisturised. It can be pricey but it is sometimes on offer in certain drugstores.