L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sonali S.L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Loren A.L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by ANNEKA K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Every day the skin is under attack from UV rays, free radicals, stress and pollution which can cause the signs of skin ageing. The skin can become more vulnerable and its barrier function can weaken, leaving skin feeling dehydrated and more fragile....

Buy on Amazon
  • "Awesome for my dry skin. Very lightweight and smoothes the dry skin on my face. Loved it. It met my expectations! Very effective for dry skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "L'Orèal paris Triple active 24 Hydration is amazing it's so good for sensitive skin like mine. It smells beautiful plus not to experience to buy. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin...💖" in 11 reviews
  • "This is a very hydrating moisturizer. I prefer to wear it alone, as it's too thick to wear under makeup for my own personal preferences. If you're looking for an overall great moisturizer, this definitely does the job and keeping your skin youthful and glowing." in 4 reviews
Chloe B.
Lower Milehouse Lane, Newcastle Under Lyme
During the last month I have been trying the Loreal Paris Triple Active day moisturise for dry and sensitive skin, and so far, so good. The packaging of the product is amazing. The glass container makes it feel super luxurious, however wouldn't be so great for travelling but I'm sure you could always pop some of the moisturiser into a plastic bottle, especially for when you're flying. The product itself, has a super lightweight feel to it. Also, no need to put loads into your skin as a little goes a long way. Aswell as this, once applied to the skin it makes sure your skin feel fresh. As it is a morning moisturiser I use it as a base for my makeup and it works so well.
Overall, I really recommend the product. You can get it from Boots and Superdrug for £6.49 which is also a really good price for a brilliant moisturiser that leaves your skin feeling super soft and glowy.
Yumilca S.
Doral, FL
Every day the skin is under attack from UV rays, free radicals and pollution which can cause signs of skin ageing. Skin can be left feeling dehydrated and more fragile. L'Oreal introduces Triple Active Day Moisturiser with 3 actions: - Long-lasting hydration: the skins ability to retain water throughout the day is improved. - Protection: helps reinforce skin's natural protection against free radicals and the harmful effects of the sun. - Radiance: the formula, enriched with Ceramide and Vitamin B5, leaves skin looking more radiant.
Megan F.
Wexford
This moisturiser is fantastic! I searched high and low for something that would help my dry problem skin but I couldn't find anything that worked for me, I had to moisturise multiple times daily before I I found this product and still my face would be dry and cracked. Within a week of using this product my skin felt full and soft and even my acne had calmed down, my complete go to moisturiser, 100% recommend!!
SARAH D.
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS
This product keeps my face refreshed all day long. I especially love this when I'm on holiday, as it stops the sun from drying out my skin without having to put mounds of products on it. My skin can break out in rash like lumps easily (not acne but not heat rash kinda in the middle) but this product doesn't clog up my pores and leaves my skin allowed to breathe.
Stina D.
Whitby
I really like this moisturizer from Loreal. It is pretty thick on the skin and you can feel it sinking into your skin. I really like the scent of this cream too. It has been working for me as I have dry and sensitive skin. I mostly use it at night before going to bed and it leaves me feeling fresh in the morning. I highly recommend it!
Heather F.
I was very skeptical about this product at first, as I had used many moisturisers before that did not help my skin whatsoever. However, this one exceeded my expectations. It is very gentle on the skin and is great to sleep with on or put on under makeup. Makes my skin feel very hydrated and smooth. Would highly recommend!
ΕΛΕΝΗ Β.
ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ
My friend bought me this moisturizing cream few days ago as a gift...for me its good I like the way my skin feel after smooth and glow...the only negative for me its that it smells like a sunscreen and I don't really prefer that smell...I would prefer a small more like fruit or something...
Rachel L.
Sunderland
Love this moisturiser smells good leaves my skin looking healthy bright and hydrated this is my go to moisturiser and I use it every day. I think it's really good value for money and the moisturiser lasts for ages I bought it from Superdrug and I think it was about £9.00 which I think is great value for money
Nicoletta P.
Paphos
 It is pretty good. Not the best moisturiser I have ever tried but it still really good, considering its price. The only positive thing I can say about this product is that it really helps your dry skin. However I am not sure if it is really that good for a sensitive skin. Again it is a good product, but I have tried even better moisturisers.
LAURA S.
Kinloss, Moray
I used this product for 6 months straight, it feel lovely on the skin but I do feel like there are better Moisturiser out there for a similar price. I doesn't sink into the skin how I would like it just kind of sits on top but it is good value for the price I just won't reach for it first.