L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sonali S.L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Loren A.L'Oréal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser - Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by ANNEKA K.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Every day the skin is under attack from UV rays, free radicals, stress and pollution which can cause the signs of skin ageing. The skin can become more vulnerable and its barrier function can weaken, leaving skin feeling dehydrated and more fragile....

Buy on Amazon
  • "Awesome for my dry skin. Very lightweight and smoothes the dry skin on my face. Loved it. It met my expectations! Very effective for dry skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "L'Orèal paris Triple active 24 Hydration is amazing it's so good for sensitive skin like mine. It smells beautiful plus not to experience to buy. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin...💖" in 11 reviews
  • "This is a very hydrating moisturizer. I prefer to wear it alone, as it's too thick to wear under makeup for my own personal preferences. If you're looking for an overall great moisturizer, this definitely does the job and keeping your skin youthful and glowing." in 4 reviews
Anna D.
Lone Grove
I liked this product. I use it as my daily moisturizer and it really helps with my dry skin. It makes my face super soft.
Esbeydi R.
Loreal has the best and affordable moisturizers at the drugstore! It is perfect to apply at night and during the day.
Aracely A.
Phoenix
My skin loves these products it's so helpful for me I bought it at Walgreens drugstore and it's at a affordable price
Beverly R.
I like this product my skin doesn't feel oily I don't break out at all and idk I always liked their products
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX
I use one named skin perfect 20+ and it's amazing I totally recommended, makes my skin feels soft and healthy
Kelsey P.
Dunmore, PA
I love this moisturizer! Works so well and is worth the price!! I wouldn't try any other lotion!
Charlotte L.
Selby
Never tried a day moisturiser before and honestly this stuff is amazing! Spreads so smoothly on to your skin making it feel stunning afterwards, and helps any rough areas or dry skin disappear. Paired with another one of my moisturisers, Simple, I use on a night time makes my skin amazing!
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
This product is still for sale in the UK. I was given this as a gift a few months back by a family member and it worked wonders on my dry skin that I had to repurchase. Hopefully it still remains for sale!
Katie N.
Gave me a massive flare up with my psoriasis and had a rash for days. Unsure if I’m slightly allergic to something in this product or whether it’s just not as good for sensitive skin as it says. Would not waste money on again.
Mindy M.
Tucson , AZ
Me gusta mucho esta crema, la uso cada vez que me lavo la cara y antes de ponerme mi maquillaje, no es cara y huele muy rico, además no deja sensación grasosa, muy buena!