L'Oréal Paris Touch-On Highlights uploaded by Roberta B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #10 in Hair Highlights

Fingertip applicator for customizable coloring. Precise at home touch-on highlights. Quick & easy kit.

Touch-On Highlights puts naturally radiant, dimensional highlights at your fingertip. The innovative Control-Touch FingerTIP applicator offers precise control for even highlights from root to tip. Create any look you choose, from subtle to dramatic. No Caps, no foils, no hassles.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note: Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

Highlighting Powder Ingredients:

• Trideceth-12
  • Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride
  • Cetrimonium Chloride

L'Oréal Paris Touch-On Highlights
  • "This is a great product if you are looking for subtle highlights that blend in with your natural color." in 1 review
Daniela B.
Me gusta mucho este producto porque no pica, no arde el cuero cabelludo, te duro mucho tiempo el color, en mi caso me duró más de 2 meses.
Alejandra D.
San Cristobal, Tachira
I liked this and how this left pretty blonde highlights on my hair but I didn’t like that they seemed to fade like a month after or so. They were settle highlights but I would have liked them to be more intense.
Soma.Dilla S.
Yes amazing usibg it all the time and size of product is good to. Must have and I buy it all tne time once runed out
Roberta B.
Roslindale, MA
I wanted to do my highlights again for so long, since I moved to US I hadn't done anything on my hair (including haircuts). I just did the haircut and the best part with all the beautiful blond was gone and I was really annoyed because I'm so used to it. I was shopping at Walmart and I found this product L'Oreal Paris Touch-On Highlights. There is no brushes, foils or the need of a cap to pull your hair through it. All you have to do is dip your finger in the thing and slide the product down the pieces of hair you want highlighted. Make sure you always do it from the bottom up, and start behind and then go to the front of your hair because the more product and the longer it stays the more highlighted it is. The product instruction says from 15 to 30min. While you highlight your pieces, try to kinda rub it to make it smokey closer to the root to look more natural. I paid 12 dollars for it at Walmart. It obviously is not like a professional work but since it is so expensive I decided it was a good deal.
Fatima M.
I used this on dark brown hair and it looked alright but it had a copper tone to it. It also left my hair very damaged.
Michelle S.
Giving it four stars because the finger applicator didn't work well in my opinion, but after using this box dye, I loved how the brown turned out to be! Probably my go to if I wanted to go back to brown hair, I didn't use it as highlights I just dyed my whole head.
Alicia V.
This product was easy for me to use, I did my own highlights. However, 1 box is only enough for hair no longer then the shoulders. Other than that I loved it- the color was great and it lasted for a long time!
Kathryn C.
I tried to use this a very long time ago (when I did my own highlights) and it did not work for me at all. My hair looked horrible. Luckily I knew someone who could fix it.
Jacqueline M.
Williamsburg, OH
It turned out okay. I would never try and do it myself, but get someone who is a little experienced to do it for you. Not too bad imo.
Courtney H.
Flint, MI
It doesn't come with a lot of bleach so if your hair is longer than your shoulder, or is real thick I would suggest getting a couple boxes. Or buying extra bleach. Wasn't that impressed