L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Beatriz N.
I've seen many reviews of this product. However, I've never used it, but I'd love to audition for the followers and followers.
allvideoscompilation C.
Loreal Paris total repair actually works during hairfall it's repair s the damaged hairs and stops hairfall and best it is affordable
Yomna W.
Alexandria
Amaaaaaaazing ❤️❤️❤️
I like it so much , easy to use , make my hair like a silk , use it once in the week ❤️❤️
Tanveer R.
Ajman
I tried this loreal shampoo conditioner it s really nice . With 5 repair thing its about hair fall ,splits ends fizzy hair damage hair . Its give you hydration to your hair. I m satisfied with this product.😍
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
I thought I would like it but I just don’t feel like it made a difference in my hair which sucks because I have heard so much good things about it but it just didn’t work for me. I would still recommend it just because everyone’s hair is different so just because it did not work for me does not mean it won’t work for you.
Elena D.
London
I really like it because my hair is really bad and this product help my hair feel soft and it is good for shine and damage hair.
Melissa T.
Perth
Love this product makes my hair feel great my ends feel softer after using this product. Is working great in helping to repair my damaged hair. Is great compared to other drug store brands. Highly recommend. Yes definitely intend to buy again. Value for money and a great product.
Marcie M.
Davison
This is a very good product. It smells very nice and is easy to apply. I like to use this on my split ends and I use directly after a shower. It is a little pricey, but very worth it. I feel like my hair is more soft, shiny and clean feeling after use and I will use again.
Yeimy P.
Wheaton
Very shiny hair at the split ends. I love it, specially after using the iron in my hair. Fells like renovated, soft and shiny. My favorite product so far
Caly B.
Sudbury
wow this product is so good and amazing and it’s really good I like it so much it’s soo good
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you