L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Daniella M.L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Aureanna B.L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• What all does this help repair?4 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am reall...3 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?3 Answers
Naikiris C.
la romana
5 en 1... repara mi pelo cuando está quebradizo, solo un poco de spray y listo, cabello hermoso al instante
Brittany C.
Orangeville
Purchased at: Walmart
Without this leave in conditioner my hair would be so hard to brush. I love it and it's very affordable...
Kyrie N.
This detangle the hair so well, however it has a slippery texture to it, so I suggest avoiding spraying directly on the roots to avoid your hair looking greasy. It also provides a nice shine to the hair and makes it feel super soft and manageable.
Amira K.
Alexandria
t's a very good product for hair it's fix my hair always from the heat ...it transform my tired hair to healthy hair
Freyiliana Q.
Atlanta, Johns Creek
Me encanta, muy suave con una fragancia agradable y mantiene el cabello peinado con brillo
ana f.
General emiliano zapata, portales norte #97b 03300. Ciudad de México.
He usado mucho este producto y puedo decor que existe buena relacion de calidad precio. Que los aceites que tiene le dan muy buen brillo, suavidad e hidratacion a su cabello y por eso es muy bueno para recuperar un cabello maltratado
Farah M.
This is a great hair moisturizer it keeps ur hair moist till the end of the day and isn’t very pricey it’s actually pretty affordable and it’s great 👍
Crystal B.
Newark, OH
Purchased at: Target
I used this maybe 3 times. Would work better on a different hair type than mine. Too much oils for my hair to absorb.
valeee B.
Chile,Osorno
Amo los productos de esta marca igual es muy buena tiene muy buenos productos y de muy buena calidad de verdad
Jayna K.
Kamloops
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this! If my hair is feeling dry then a few days of putting this in and it's soft and smooth again! I have tried other leave in conditioners and they don't compare to this!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you