L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Larissa L.
Nunca usei, mais deve ser bom, gosto de todos os produtos que já usei l'oreal , top top top top top top top top top top top top top top top
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love most of L’Oréal hair care products! That being said this is a good product but it’s not the best. I love that it’s a spray and not a cream in a jar.. it also smells great. Haven’t noticed anything great but it’s also not bad.
Noémie G.
Granby, QC
This whole collection is absolutely amazing. It’s so effective. I use the shampoo and the conditioner also and it really repairs your hair from coloring and heat damage. Love it!
Amanda K.
I think this helped my hair become softer and less damaged, but didn't see a huge difference in it. I prefer other products in my collection over this one
Beatriz N.
I've seen many reviews of this product. However, I've never used it, but I'd love to audition for the followers and followers.
allvideoscompilation C.
Loreal Paris total repair actually works during hairfall it's repair s the damaged hairs and stops hairfall and best it is affordable
Yomna W.
Alexandria
Amaaaaaaazing ❤️❤️❤️
I like it so much , easy to use , make my hair like a silk , use it once in the week ❤️❤️
Tanveer R.
Ajman
I tried this loreal shampoo conditioner it s really nice . With 5 repair thing its about hair fall ,splits ends fizzy hair damage hair . Its give you hydration to your hair. I m satisfied with this product.😍
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
I thought I would like it but I just don’t feel like it made a difference in my hair which sucks because I have heard so much good things about it but it just didn’t work for me. I would still recommend it just because everyone’s hair is different so just because it did not work for me does not mean it won’t work for you.
Elena D.
London
I really like it because my hair is really bad and this product help my hair feel soft and it is good for shine and damage hair.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you