L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Tanveer R.
Ajman
I tried this loreal shampoo conditioner it s really nice . With 5 repair thing its about hair fall ,splits ends fizzy hair damage hair . Its give you hydration to your hair. I m satisfied with this product.😍
Elena D.
London
I really like it because my hair is really bad and this product help my hair feel soft and it is good for shine and damage hair.
Melissa T.
Perth
Love this product makes my hair feel great my ends feel softer after using this product. Is working great in helping to repair my damaged hair. Is great compared to other drug store brands. Highly recommend. Yes definitely intend to buy again. Value for money and a great product.
Marcie M.
Davison
This is a very good product. It smells very nice and is easy to apply. I like to use this on my split ends and I use directly after a shower. It is a little pricey, but very worth it. I feel like my hair is more soft, shiny and clean feeling after use and I will use again.
Yeimy P.
Wheaton
Very shiny hair at the split ends. I love it, specially after using the iron in my hair. Fells like renovated, soft and shiny. My favorite product so far
Caly B.
Sudbury
wow this product is so good and amazing and it’s really good I like it so much it’s soo good
Deveney R.
thus really prepears your hair damaged or what so ever its thee best it rebuilds up your hair n it promotes hair growth iv seen it since i used it for thee past 3 to 4 months..
Vitoria E.
I love this product too much is incredibly wonderful, I loved it, I loved it very much, I do not live without it
Michelle R.
miami FL
I use one time this product but i never see again in the market, is damage repair and effective
Sharihan N.
Alexandia,smouha
I love the whole l'oreal line for the hair espacially the purple one and the black one i like it moistures the hair
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you