L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Daniella M.L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Aureanna B.L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?4 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am reall...3 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?3 Answers
priyanka r.
india
This is most promising hair shampoo which is really helpful for my hair texture.The shine come after the hair wash is just amazing & i personally buy a shampoo by it fregrance so i love to buy it again & again.
Ellie m.
cookstown
Love this spray I put it on when I have dryer my hair and it makes my hair look really shiny and smooth it is very affordable also and if you have damaged hair this makes a big difference and when I run out I will definitely by again
Douglas M.
Raleigh, NC
Very good scent and a feeling in refresh in the hair. L’Oréal is a great brand and this products specially have something more than the other similars. I strongly recommend this product and all others from this brand.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Nataly C.
Oaxaca de juarez
La textura es muy suave huele super rico, no se pega al usarse, el material es de muy buena calidad, no irrita, se siente bien al traerlo puesto, da mucha confianza al usarlo y se ve muy super elegante
Salma S.
Amazing I feel with my hair healthy and soft it fix the damage and give shine to my hair
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products
Jamie M.
After a few uses I really felt a difference in my hairs manageability. My hair also felt really really soft . Good product for the price. Will definitely repurchase again and again. Stronger hair means longer hair!
Śhrøuķ Ť.
egypt
It's so perfect brand 💕💕💕so good💕💕 i'v used this lots of time 💕💕👑 it's so perfect💕💕💕💕💕💕
Lauren P.
Kitchener, ON
I enjoy this product as i love leave-in sprays because they are so easy! It helps with the dehydration of the ends if my hair, i put a few sprays on the ends every day and it leaves them feeling soft and moisturized!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you