L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Daniella M.L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Aureanna B.L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?4 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am reall...3 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?3 Answers
Rr S.
GUELPH, ON
Love this but the mist of the spray that falls to the floor, tile and laminate is like a skating rink and my girls slip and fall. I have to clean the floor with a cleaner to remove the slick surface constantly
Maritzy Z.
Miami
One time hurt my hair and this product help me in All! 100% recommended, prove it and you had a different
Mistirae S.
Love love love. This makes my hair feel so revived and fresh. It's amazing. It helps my hair look like it's never been dyed and fried by color and straightening
Yeimy P.
Very shiny hair at the split ends. I love it, specially after using the iron in my hair. Fells like renovated, soft and shiny. My favorite product so far
Michelle R.
Placentia, CA
Was a no for me. Didn’t give me any benefits that it described on the bottle. Yes affordable price but might as well spend money to get the help. No hydration
Valerie E.
Cocoa , FL
I was having issues with dry hair and tangles after getting highlights so my friend recommended this affordable product. It definitely helped with both issues.
Kristen O.
It made my dyed hair feel revived, replenished, and healthy again. I use this once a week and you wouldn’t even be able to tell that I dye my hair every month.
Michelle P.

I dont use these products very much since I usually use them in the shower conditioner but when I use them my hair becomes shiny and a very rich smell
Sneha T.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is indeed a great product for hair. The live in conditioner works wonder for hair. It's of good quality. I use only this brand. It's very effective.
Greenleigh M.
New Tripoli, PA
Pretty good product. It smells gross but it does help my hair. It is one of the better products I’ve tried. Super good for damaged repair and affordable.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you