L'oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Spray uploaded by Rachel G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #18 in Leave-In Conditioner

• What all does this help repair?3 Answers
  • Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wantin...2 Answers
  • Will this work on super mistreated hair?2 Answers
Paola benareb A.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
In my case with this product I can define my curls and keep my hair soft and strong texture. This brand offers perfect hair products for each type of hair. #iloveit #haircare #LorealProducts 💁🏻💆🏻💕
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
This product it's amazing it actually helped my hair i used to have a lot of damage due to be most of the time outdoors specially where I live because it's hot every single day.
Ocmary P.
L'oreal is one of my favorite products forma hair care, this linea the entired line including the shampoo it really work but i recommend use the entire line forma better resoults
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Ali J.
I've tried this but I felt like it weighed my hair down afterwards way too much. I have fine hair and it didn't help that much. It is affordable but there are products out there that work just as good for less.
Rr S.
Guelph , ON
Love this but the mist of the spray that falls to the floor, tile and laminate is like a skating rink and my girls slip and fall. I have to clean the floor with a cleaner to remove the slick surface constantly
Mistirae S.
Love love love. This makes my hair feel so revived and fresh. It's amazing. It helps my hair look like it's never been dyed and fried by color and straightening
Valerie E.
Cocoa, FL
I was having issues with dry hair and tangles after getting highlights so my friend recommended this affordable product. It definitely helped with both issues.
Yeimy P.
Wheaton
Very shiny hair at the split ends. I love it, specially after using the iron in my hair. Fells like renovated, soft and shiny. My favorite product so far
Michelle P.

I dont use these products very much since I usually use them in the shower conditioner but when I use them my hair becomes shiny and a very rich smell
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
What all does this help repair?
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Will this work on super mistreated hair?
Doroteja J.
Pesnica
Does it really repair your hair? Does it work? I am really wanting to buy it but i dont want to waste my money on something that doesnt work.i really need to get my hair repaired 😏 please answer thank you